My Anime 2 (1 Viewer)

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
196
3
Lisbon
Portugal Portugal
Sorry to ask.
But it's the first time i use this plugin.
How do i have to organize my files?

I have for example: "Trigun.1x01", and i click "run importer", i see the anidb queue, but nothing more happend.
 

FdL

Portal Pro
April 17, 2009
99
0
So well, to solve my little problem I'm gonna try opening a copy of the database with Access or something and see how it imported them...

And I still have the thing where I can't see the watched icon in the episode list because of that stupid date that appears (it's not about not having the icons).
 

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
702
278
Australia Australia
Country flag
Raytestrak said:
Probably a stupid question on my part, but is it normal that when I have a filled database and I run import again from within mediaportal, it adds all my files to the anidb queue again? After it's done examning all the files, and I press run import again, it starts all over. Maybe it's normal behaviour, but I can't remember doing this before.
Have you go the following Advanced Option ticked?
Update AniDB Series/Episodes on version change?

Try turning this off if so.

FdL said:
And I still have the thing where I can't see the watched icon in the episode list because of that stupid date that appears (it's not about not having the icons)
I'll be doing a release later today to give a few more options on group/series/episodes list display (see screen shots attached). Not sure if this will solve your problem.


213_a1.jpg 213a2.jpg 213_a3.jpg 213_a4.jpg 213_a5.jpg 213_a7.jpg 213_a6.jpg
 

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
196
3
Lisbon
Portugal Portugal
I need help.
I have severall anime, but i don't understand anything of aniDB and it's the firt time I install this plugin.
I tried the quick start guide at the wiki, but with no sucess.

What do i have to do? please...
I have already register in aniDB.
I have all my anime in plugin TVSeries and work perfect with the databe TvDB.
 

sotextes

New Member
August 17, 2009
3
0
Brazil Brazil
Hello
I need help configuring the MyAnime2, someone has a step by step tutorial or know where to find a why I can set it.
Now thank:D
You can find a quick start guide at the wiki.

I need help, I do not know how to use the program, I tried all kinds and never to the right, not low information, the error on login, I tried to use the wiki program teaches not to use it only talks about what needs to be done, I need a step by step tutorial with screenshots if possible so I can see if I'm doing something wrong, because I have my animes in the TV-Series, but I would like to use a plugin specifically for animes.

Now thanks.:D
 

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
702
278
Australia Australia
Country flag
Release 2.0.13

Download

FIXED: TVDB season reset when changing properies in config dialog
CHANGED: Context menus now show TvDB and MovieDB entries as names rather then ID's
CHANGED: Temporarily disabled web service
ADDED: Custom sorting with the 'sort name' property on groups and series. (starting 'the' and 'a' is removed by default)
ADDED: Can now delete file entries from the File Manager in the config screen ( Issue #53 )
ADDED: Options to customize the way lists look for group/series/episodes
ADDED: Find-as-you-type search function to easily select a group/series/episode is list view mode. The only available input mode currently is T9.

I have also updated the quick start guide with some screenshots

Quick Start Guide
 

Hodge

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
23
0
Canada Canada
Thx, lwerndly. Really happy to see this plugin in such active development.

A couple of questions:

How exactly is the "Remove records without physical file" option supposed to work? I recently deleted a couple of series to make room on my HD and then ran this option, but the group/series still show up in the manager database. I had to manually delete them from the manager, which was a big pain.

Also, the new release of X-Factor R247 has some updated MP TVSeries screens (I particularly like the checkbox graphic for viewed files). Any chance you could adapt those to the MyAnime2 X-Factor skin?

thx again,
Hodge
 

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
702
278
Australia Australia
Country flag
Hodge said:
How exactly is the "Remove records without physical file" option supposed to work? I recently deleted a couple of series to make room on my HD and then ran this option, but the group/series still show up in the manager database. I had to manually delete them from the manager, which was a big pain.
At the moment it only deletes the file entries and not the series/groups. Can you confirm this happened?
This is intentional. We could possibly add another option to delete series/groups which don't have any files associated with them.

Hodge said:
Also, the new release of X-Factor R247 has some updated MP TVSeries screens (I particularly like the checkbox graphic for viewed files). Any chance you could adapt those to the MyAnime2 X-Factor skin?
Will have to add this to the "Issue List".
I have been planning on trying out the X-Factor skin myself, so I may have a look at it then.
Unfortunately the amount of users for this skin is tiny compared to the more popular plugins, so we don't get direct support from the skin developers.
I'd also try try asking the skin developer to try and support this plugin.
 

Hodge

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
23
0
Canada Canada
lwerndly said:
At the moment it only deletes the file entries and not the series/groups. Can you confirm this happened? This is intentional. We could possibly add another option to delete series/groups which don't have any files associated with them.
I see. Yes, it did delete file entries. I can see where that might be useful.

But It would be great to have some way of automatically deleting entire group and series entries from the database, instead of having to manually delete from the manager. Perhaps a context menu option to delete group/series from the main list view? If physical files are still associated, then you could pop up an "Are you really, really sure?" type message.

lwerndly said:
Will have to add this to the "Issue List".
I have been planning on trying out the X-Factor skin myself, so I may have a look at it then.
Unfortunately the amount of users for this skin is tiny compared to the more popular plugins, so we don't get direct support from the skin developers.
I'd also try try asking the skin developer to try and support this plugin.
Hope you like X-Factor. It's definitely my favourite skin due to its configurability and its list view is well-suited for people with large file libraries. I've requested MyAnime2 support in the past but didn't really get much of a response.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom