My Anime 2 | Page 37

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by lwerndly, June 2, 2009.

1. bert_r

bert_r Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Home Country:
    Belgium Belgium
    You can find a quick start guide at the wiki.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jocker_Boy

Jocker_Boy Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Portugal Portugal
    Sorry to ask.
    But it's the first time i use this plugin.
    How do i have to organize my files?

I have for example: "Trigun.1x01", and i click "run importer", i see the anidb queue, but nothing more happend.

4. FdL

FdL Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So well, to solve my little problem I'm gonna try opening a copy of the database with Access or something and see how it imported them...

And I still have the thing where I can't see the watched icon in the episode list because of that stupid date that appears (it's not about not having the icons).

5. lwerndly

lwerndly Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +149 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Have you go the following Advanced Option ticked?
    Update AniDB Series/Episodes on version change?

Try turning this off if so.

I'll be doing a release later today to give a few more options on group/series/episodes list display (see screen shots attached). Not sure if this will solve your problem.

213_a1.jpg 213a2.jpg 213_a3.jpg 213_a4.jpg 213_a5.jpg 213_a7.jpg 213_a6.jpg

6. Jocker_Boy

Jocker_Boy Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Portugal Portugal
    I need help.
    I have severall anime, but i don't understand anything of aniDB and it's the firt time I install this plugin.
    I tried the quick start guide at the wiki, but with no sucess.

What do i have to do? please...
    I have already register in aniDB.
    I have all my anime in plugin TVSeries and work perfect with the databe TvDB.

7. sotextes

sotextes New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Brazil Brazil

I need help, I do not know how to use the program, I tried all kinds and never to the right, not low information, the error on login, I tried to use the wiki program teaches not to use it only talks about what needs to be done, I need a step by step tutorial with screenshots if possible so I can see if I'm doing something wrong, because I have my animes in the TV-Series, but I would like to use a plugin specifically for animes.

Now thanks.:D

8. lwerndly

lwerndly Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +149 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Release 2.0.13

Download

FIXED: TVDB season reset when changing properies in config dialog
    CHANGED: Context menus now show TvDB and MovieDB entries as names rather then ID's
    CHANGED: Temporarily disabled web service
    ADDED: Custom sorting with the 'sort name' property on groups and series. (starting 'the' and 'a' is removed by default)
    ADDED: Can now delete file entries from the File Manager in the config screen ( Issue #53 )
    ADDED: Options to customize the way lists look for group/series/episodes
    ADDED: Find-as-you-type search function to easily select a group/series/episode is list view mode. The only available input mode currently is T9.

I have also updated the quick start guide with some screenshots

Quick Start Guide

9. Hodge

Hodge Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Thx, lwerndly. Really happy to see this plugin in such active development.

A couple of questions:

How exactly is the "Remove records without physical file" option supposed to work? I recently deleted a couple of series to make room on my HD and then ran this option, but the group/series still show up in the manager database. I had to manually delete them from the manager, which was a big pain.

Also, the new release of X-Factor R247 has some updated MP TVSeries screens (I particularly like the checkbox graphic for viewed files). Any chance you could adapt those to the MyAnime2 X-Factor skin?

thx again,
    Hodge

10. lwerndly

lwerndly Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +149 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    At the moment it only deletes the file entries and not the series/groups. Can you confirm this happened?
    This is intentional. We could possibly add another option to delete series/groups which don't have any files associated with them.

Will have to add this to the "Issue List".
    I have been planning on trying out the X-Factor skin myself, so I may have a look at it then.
    Unfortunately the amount of users for this skin is tiny compared to the more popular plugins, so we don't get direct support from the skin developers.
    I'd also try try asking the skin developer to try and support this plugin.

11. Hodge

Hodge Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    I see. Yes, it did delete file entries. I can see where that might be useful.

But It would be great to have some way of automatically deleting entire group and series entries from the database, instead of having to manually delete from the manager. Perhaps a context menu option to delete group/series from the main list view? If physical files are still associated, then you could pop up an "Are you really, really sure?" type message.

Hope you like X-Factor. It's definitely my favourite skin due to its configurability and its list view is well-suited for people with large file libraries. I've requested MyAnime2 support in the past but didn't really get much of a response.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!