My Anime 2 (4 Viewers)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah you caught me there, I only realized the mistake after taking most of the screenies.
    I changed the TvDB ID to point to the Ikkitousen series which has 3 seasons.
    TvDB also has individual series for Dragon Destiny and Great Guardians
    So it will work either way, as long as the data on TvDB is populated.

Can you check your logs to see what is happening for the season switch. I added more logging in 2.0.3.

Yeah, but then you cannot select a season 2, since Dragon Destiny and Great Guardians only have one season 1 them. I've got them now as well, for testing. Will test later today or maybe tomorrow.

Yup I can look at doing this as an option, although it may start looking funny if you have other series/ovas in there which are also Season 1 according to TvDB.
    For now you could rename the series to something like "S1 - Ikkitousen"

That's why I thought you could maybe automatically match the tvdb.com season number and the series/group name.
    For instance: I match Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu! to Season 2 and it would list as 2. Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu!

Took me a while to replicate this.
    It looks like the default ordering in sqlite treats uppercase and lowercase differently.
    Did you name your group with a lower case letter at the start?

I used the anidb series name lookup function (option 4 I think in the skin) so I have no influence in it. I'll have to check the config applet, since MediaStream makes everything uppercase in the skin.

Edit: Just checked, both series are lowercase, so that would explain it. Can you retrieve a series name and only capitalize the first letter to keep everything alphabettical?

Edit 2: I know why my iso file didn't show ... it's not hasing. The 2.0.3 has the ed2k.dll, but when I place it in my MediaPortal folder, the plugin doesn't hash. I get a massive hasher queue, but nothing happens with it. Removed the ed2k.dll and it's running smooth.

Edit 3: Trying to play the .iso makes mp hang, .isos play fine from within moving pictures or the default myvideos.

Edit 4: Still can't select seasons, tried it with Ikkitousen. Look in the streamedmp skin files, couldn't see any strange thins ...

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Raytestrak said:
    Yeah, but then you cannot select a season 2, since Dragon Destiny and Great Guardians only have one season 1 them. I've got them now as well, for testing. Will test later today or maybe tomorrow.

Well really you can do it either way.
    I can match Dragon Destiny to the following on TheTvDB
    - Series: Ikkitousen --- Season 2
    - Series: Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny --- Season 1

Both ways will let me get the correct episode images/descriptions (assuming they are populated in both places)

Raytestrak said:
    That's why I thought you could maybe automatically match the tvdb.com season number and the series/group name.
    For instance: I match Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu! to Season 2 and it would list as 2. Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu!

Yeah, I'll make this a display option

Raytestrak said:
    Edit: Just checked, both series are lowercase, so that would explain it. Can you retrieve a series name and only capitalize the first letter to keep everything alphabettical?

I'll make some changes to ignore capitalization, rather than relying on the database sorting.
    Needed to do this to allow for optional display names anyway (such as using the season number)

Raytestrak said:
    Edit 2: I know why my iso file didn't show ... it's not hasing. The 2.0.3 has the ed2k.dll, but when I place it in my MediaPortal folder, the plugin doesn't hash. I get a massive hasher queue, but nothing happens with it. Removed the ed2k.dll and it's running smooth.

Edit 3: Trying to play the .iso makes mp hang, .isos play fine from within moving pictures or the default myvideos.

Will leave the hashing one to bert_r
    Have never tried to play an ISO, so will need to test this out

Raytestrak said:
    Edit 4: Still can't select seasons, tried it with Ikkitousen. Look in the streamedmp skin files, couldn't see any strange thins ...

Can you have a look at the log files?

bert_r

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I have been experimenting with the group/series/episode manager.
    Here is a screenshot of what it should become:
    manager2.PNG
    Notes:
    - You can drag series to another group
    - Renaming series/groups/episodes can be done directly (by editing the label)

What do you think? Any ideas for improvements?
    Also, maybe there is a way to merge the 'file manager' into this ... any suggestions?

Regarding your hashing issue: Anybody else having issues with the hashing? Maybe a way to simulate this?

Raytestrak:
    Are you using a special pc (64 bit, special processor, ...)? I'm asking this because the dll is written mainly in assembler, which is partially processor-dependant.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    What do you think? Any ideas for improvements?
    Also, maybe there is a way to merge the 'file manager' into this ... any suggestions?

Looks awesome :)

Regarding your hashing issue: Anybody else having issues with the hashing? Maybe a way to simulate this?

It could possible be because the file is too large?
    I remember that eDonkey used to have problems with files greater than 2GB (or 4GB possibly)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Anime2 doesn't have it's own log right? I've cleared my logs and then tried the season switching. I do see some errors, but I can't make anything out of it. Translation errors, getapi errors ... I'll just post them, maybe you can take a look?

Regarding the hasing:
    I have a T9300 cpu in an Aopen mini pc. Running Vista Ultimate 32bit, so nothing special I believe. My Anime is on a dedicated server, I use an UNC path as my import directory.
    The plugin doens't rehash anything that's already hashed right? So if I try to run the import when I have something new, I can put the ed2k.dll back and see if the iso was the problem? My iso is a dual layer dvd, about 6GB.

Regarding the .iso:
    I figured out why my iso doesn't play, the plugin doesn't mount the image in daemon-tools. If I have an iso mounted, it plays that iso (regardless what it is). MyVideos and MovingPictures mount an image before playing.

Manager2 looks great bert_r! Is it possible (since you were wondering if File Manager and Manager2 could interact) to show a drop down list of unassigned episode when you double click an episode in Manager2?
    For instance: the import has found all epsiodes, except for one. You press the + to add the missing episode, you then open the details for that episode and then you would have the option to assign an unrecognized file to it. Just thinking aloud here, hope I am making sense :D.

I'm sorry I can't help you guys out, all I do is add issues to the list ...

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Raytestrak said:
    Anime2 doesn't have it's own log right? I've cleared my logs and then tried the season switching. I do see some errors, but I can't make anything out of it. Translation errors, getapi errors ... I'll just post them, maybe you can take a look?

Can see the error in your MediaPortal.log file.
    Error in GetFullSeriesInfo:: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib

I thought this file actually came with MediaPortal, but i have attached it for your to try out.
    Just put it in your root folder for MediaPortal, with ed2k.dll

Raytestrak said:
    Regarding the .iso:
    I figured out why my iso doesn't play, the plugin doesn't mount the image in daemon-tools. If I have an iso mounted, it plays that iso (regardless what it is). MyVideos and MovingPictures mount an image before playing.

Ok I will check out how they do this.

Attachments

• ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll.zip
      30.7 KB

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    :oops:

It's probably my own fault ... in order to run two series of mptvseries (actually 1 mptvseries and one older copy 'hacked' into mpanimeseries), I had to run two different versions of that dll. I had to put an older one in the plugin folder and the default was in the mediaportal directory. Guess I haven't cleared it up yet ...

I'll check it out later, thanks!

I thought Daemon-tools integration was a standard mediaportal feature?

Edit:
    mmmh ... I already cleared it up, so that's not it. What version MediaPortal are you running Leo? I'm running 1.02 and that has a a newer dll than the one you posted. I tried your version, still no season switching. Or is that for the hashing? Either way, the old dll for mpanimeseries was already gone. I'll try some more later, right now my girlfriend is waiting with coffee ... have to go shopping :mad:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    mmmh ... I already cleared it up, so that's not it. What version MediaPortal are you running Leo? I'm running 1.02 and that has a a newer dll than the one you posted. I tried your version, still no season switching. Or is that for the hashing? Either way, the old dll for mpanimeseries was already gone. I'll try some more later, right now my girlfriend is waiting with coffee ... have to go shopping :mad:

That was from version 1.0.1

I have tried on both 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 and it works for me.
    Can you have a look at your logs again and see if you are still getting the same error?

The DLL is just for season switching. Have fun :)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That was from version 1.0.1

I have tried on both 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 and it works for me.
    Can you have a look at your logs again and see if you are still getting the same error?

The DLL is just for season switching. Have fun :)

Thanks, I'm back .. I really really dislike shopping ...

Tried again, 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 dll makes no difference. Keep getting:

2009-06-06 15:48:43.375000 [Info.][MPMain]: Error in ShowSeasonSelectionMenu:: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MyAnimePlugin2.TheTvDB.TvDBFullSeriesInfo.LoadAll(Int32 seriesID, Boolean forceRefresh) in C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\TheTvDB\TvDBFullSeriesInfo.cs:line 45
    at MyAnimePlugin2.MainWindow.ShowSeasonSelectionMenu(Int32 tvdbid) in C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\Windows\MainWindow.cs:line 2966

And:

2009-06-06 15:48:42.124000 [Info.][MPMain]: dlg.SelectedId = 4
    2009-06-06 15:48:42.126000 [Info.][MPMain]: Showing season selection menu...
    2009-06-06 15:48:42.806000 [Info.][MPMain]: GetFullSeriesInfo: http://thetvdb.com/api/B178B8940CAF4A2C/series/80158/all/en.zip
    2009-06-06 15:48:43.374000 [Info.][MPMain]: Error in GetFullSeriesInfo:: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.84.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.84.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73'
    at MyAnimePlugin2.DataHelpers.TVDBHelper.DecompressZipToXmls(Stream s)
    at MyAnimePlugin2.DataHelpers.TVDBHelper.GetFullSeriesInfo(Int32 seriesID) in C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\TVDBHelper.cs:line 441

Isn't it the reference to C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2 etc etc? I (obviously) don't have that file structure. I'm probably thinking too simple, but that's the only strange thing I see.

mscherer

February 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Hi

I installed the my anime plugin, but I cannot find where to start the import.
    I configure already the folder and the anime.db user an pass.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom