Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Drop Folder

So - that's a nice feature :) - only thing I have observed is that only files are processed which are beeing moved there when MP is running - is there a way to tell the system always to check the dropfolder if somthing is in there? I have my Files on a NAS for example so not always MP up and running when I move over files ...

THX!

bert_r

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    So - that's a nice feature :) - only thing I have observed is that only files are processed which are beeing moved there when MP is running - is there a way to tell the system always to check the dropfolder if somthing is in there? I have my Files on a NAS for example so not always MP up and running when I move over files ...

THX!

That's currently not possible yet. Manually scanning the drop folder is on the issue tracker. We were discussing if the drop folder should be scanned automatically too (see the comments of the same issue 118), but we're not sure of that yet ...

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Release 2.1.1

This is essentially RC6 if you already downloaded that.

2.1.1 Installer
    2.1.1 ZIP

FIXED: Change location of the AniDB image server
    FIXED: Ensure that all images referenced by skins are included with installer/zip ( Issue #121 )
    FIXED: Because of a removed function in MP 1.1.x, configuration of series and groups crashes, as does changing the default audio or subtitle language from within the plugin.
    FIXED: Crashing of anime2 due to keyboard hook
    FIXED: Search crashing anime2 when using a view other then listview
    FIXED: Installer selecting to backup and restore the database when reinstalling
    FIXED: Installer not handling non default install paths or MP not being installed
    CHANGED: Updating the calendar is now done from the context menu
    CHANGED: When merging groups, related animes are now shown at the top of the selection list
    CHANGED: Combine Permanent votes and Temporary votes to give a more accurate anime rating
    CHANGED: Consolidated "Change Layout" and "Switch View" buttons into "Display Options" button along with sorting
    CHANGED: Skin property RatingRaw? changed to RawRating?
    CHANGED: Missing charater image
    ADDED: Detailed Anime Info page which is displayed when user selects "Series Information"
    ADDED: User can create Group/Series from Anime Info page ( Issue #119 )
    ADDED: Can now vote for an anime (temp/perm/revoke) from the Anime Info page ( Issue #8 )
    ADDED: Can now vote for an episode from the Episode context menu ( Issue #8 )
    ADDED: Users own vote/rating is shown alongside the overall AniDB rating on the group/series/episode list view ( Issue #8 )
    ADDED: Option to Admin screen to retrieve existing votes for all Anime series
    ADDED: Option to re-hash any files which can't be found on AniDB ( Issue #56 )
    ADDED: Allow sorting of groups (Name, User Rating, Overall AniDB Rating, Air Date, Watched Date) ( Issue #120 )
    ADDED: Add support for Black Glass skin ( Issue #123 )
    ADDED: Context menu option to make the selected series a group
    ADDED: Skin property for showing episode vote without vote count
    ADDED: Utilities option to rescan local files.
    ADDED: Episode playback statistics

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

THX!

That's currently not possible yet. Manually scanning the drop folder is on the issue tracker. We were discussing if the drop folder should be scanned automatically too (see the comments of the same issue 118), but we're not sure of that yet ...

I wouldn't say manually - but automatically as soon MP startes (I think you misunderstood me - I didn't mean to import when MP is not running but to fill the folder when MP is down)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    pur_berger said:
    I wouldn't say manually - but automatically as soon MP startes (I think you misunderstood me - I didn't mean to import when MP is not running but to fill the folder when MP is down)

Yes we previously had this functionality, but it caused weird skin rendering problems for some reason.

I will eventually look into re-enabling this again, possibly by delaying it a few seconds after the plugin starts.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Two small skin issues for MediaStream:

<import>common.overlay.xml</import> should be added to anime2_main.xml and <label>SERIES:</label> should have an x value of 1125, not 1100.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Issue when switching back from series information

When you switch back (using the backoption of the remote control) you are back to teh first group instead of the Group you choose the seriesinformation from. Is it possible to make it so that you go to the Group you have at the current infopane open - so also switching to a related anime over the infopane is possible?

Also - when I select viewing / year - and go to series information - and go back - the view is set to "New Series".

Regards

Markus

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hey!
    It's a simple question, but how you guys organize your anime collection in your HDD's?

And about the file name, you usually dont change anything? or do you rename your files?

Alexis67

January 13, 2008
    Alsace
    Home Country
    France France
    I have a question :confused:

How can we rename this plugins, in MP liste??? "My Anime" (English) in "Mes Animes" or "Mes Mangas" in French or other langage
    Tis is possible with TVSeries or MovingPicture, can you make tis in MyAnime2 ???

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom