My Anime 2 (1 Viewer)

spite

January 15, 2010
I can't seem to connect. My anidb login info is correct but I just keep getting login failed. I've opened the ports (I think) even tried disabling my firewall

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
I can't seem to connect. My anidb login info is correct but I just keep getting login failed. I've opened the ports (I think) even tried disabling my firewall

Can you post your MyAnime.log file please.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
spite said:
I'm probably just missing something.

I forwarded ports, bypassed the router connecting straight to the net and completely disabled my firewall.

Can you try one thing for me.

I can see that you have two local IP addresses.
Can you go into your config screen. On the first tab (bottom right) is a textbox called "Preferred Local IP Address".
Can you enter 192.168.2.100
At the moment it is using your other address.

spite

January 15, 2010
spite said:
I'm probably just missing something.

I forwarded ports, bypassed the router connecting straight to the net and completely disabled my firewall.

Can you try one thing for me.

I can see that you have two local IP addresses.
Can you go into your config screen. On the first tab (bottom right) is a textbox called "Preferred Local IP Address".
Can you enter 192.168.2.100
At the moment it is using your other address.

Spot on working like a charm. Thanks for the help.

loving this plugin

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Release 2.2.0.2

Download

FIXED: 'Last Watched' view empty on startup ( Issue #160 )
FIXED: Updating info from character window should now work 100% of the time
FIXED: Issue where getting info from AniDB UDP was removing description for a series
FIXED: Random Wide banner / poster setting is broken ( Issue #162 )
FIXED: Importing of Episode Names from AniDB ( Issue #166 )
FIXED: Make sure to populate titles even when Romaji/English name doesn't exist in API
CHANGED: Changed view type 'ignore' to '-', to prevent confusion
CHANGED: If the current view is modified, ask if it should be saved when switching views
CHANGED: Removed options to update character info from Main Window
CHANGED: Information on the character window will now display as it is downloaded
CHANGED: Descriptions are now displayed from AniDB by default but can be over-ridden in config ( Issue #150 )
CHANGED: Skin fixes for MediaStream
CHANGED: Replace "downloads" button with "groups" which shows the user which subbing groups their files come from, and what other groups are available
ADDED: Can now delete files for an episode from context menu ( Issue #139 )
ADDED: Can now see files for a torrent, set priority on those files, and individually copy files ( Issue #144 )
ADDED: Added view setting for missing episodes + missing episodes default view ( Issue #159 )
ADDED: Torrent Support: Anime Suki, Baka Updates
ADDED: Ability to set preference for torrent sources used in searching and browsing ( Issue #145 )
ADDED: Show notification when a download has finished
ADDED: Ability to go directly to episode list from Calendar/Relations/Info windows ( Issue #127 )
ADDED: Option to refresh group information from Series Info window
ADDED: Allow users to delete a series from config screen without needing to delete the episodes one by one

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    issue on anidb - hashing - import?

Sorry if this might only be related to teh RC of the new version (I did the test yesterday so had no chace to use the new one) - but have seen that the hshing - import process is not working with the RC.

The files are hashed and send to ANIDB but not recognised at all (only two out of 160 imported epsiodes where ecognised before I have ended to impoort). When I switched back to the last release it worked as expected. Well - the episodes are no new ones - as I did excedently delete all databases (NEVER use the last uninstall option of MP ;)) I need to run everything from the scratch ...

Also - wasn't there a plan to get back the "Year" option? Or is it only availible when configuring a own view?

Ah - THX for the new Torrent sources - love it :)

Best Regards

Markus

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: issue on anidb - hashing - import?

pur_berger said:
    Sorry if this might only be related to teh RC of the new version (I did the test yesterday so had no chace to use the new one) - but have seen that the hshing - import process is not working with the RC.

The files are hashed and send to ANIDB but not recognised at all (only two out of 160 imported epsiodes where ecognised before I have ended to impoort). When I switched back to the last release it worked as expected. Well - the episodes are no new ones - as I did excedently delete all databases (NEVER use the last uninstall option of MP ;)) I need to run everything from the scratch ...

Works fine for me ;)
    Could you check your myanime.log and see if you are getting any errors?

pur_berger said:
    Also - wasn't there a plan to get back the "Year" option? Or is it only availible when configuring a own view?

Getting there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom