My Anime 2 (4 Viewers)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yhoogi, you can set the size (and the location) of the coverart yourself.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So far I did some quick adaptation for the list view. (see pics)
    What I couldn't find in the xmls are the parameters for the list items: Number of lines, positioning, font size, etc.

Where are they stored?

Cheers & Thanks,

Attachments

• Anime2_Before.JPG
      Anime2_Before.JPG
      221.9 KB
    • Anime2_After.JPG
      Anime2_After.JPG
      258 KB

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    number of lines is automatically determined by the height of your list item. They may be defined in some common.facade.xml
    Otherwise it will be defined in the references.xml. it will be of type listcontrol.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After carefully verifiying what have been done in the other list types (banners and filmstrip) I added to the specific list control the posy and height properties and now it is kept in the overlay area.

In case somebody is interested, I have attached the modifications. As Overlay the MovingPictures png is used which is in StreamedMP already available.

Iwerndly, 2 questions:
    • Seems like the Main view and the ep view is using the same list configuration. Is it possible to split these so in the ep view a different configuration (e.g. more/less list items) can be achieved?
    • Is it possible to define a default background for items w/o fanart?

Cheers,

Attachments

• SkinMod.JPG
      SkinMod.JPG
      250.4 KB
    • Anime2-SkinMod_StreamedMP.rar
      30.7 KB

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    yhoogi said:
    Seems like there is still an issue with the " ' " in the file manager: I got also with the newest version the aforementioned error message.

Do you know where the apostrophe was?
    Genre, description, series name, group name etc?

yhoogi said:
    One other suggestion: I have quite a list of unrecognised files. If possible I would recommend to store in the episodes window of the file manager the last selected series. Its getting a litte tiresome if you have to make several edits for a specific series and have to seach and select this series for each ep again

Good idea, I'll do that for 2.0.7
    Have you tried using the new manager?

yhoogi said:
    Seems like the Main view and the ep view is using the same list configuration. Is it possible to split these so in the ep view a different configuration (e.g. more/less list items) can be achieved?
    Is it possible to define a default background for items w/o fanart?

No you can't really separate them the way it has been set up at the moment. It is the main reason I went with the larger default view rather than the fanart centric view. Other than it also being my personal preference :)

With the default background, you already have the skin element there, you just need to put in a texture property
    e.g.
    <texture>BG_Anime.jpg</texture> -- Raytestrak's default background for Mediastream
    It is the first control under BACKGROUNDS.

Your skin looks good, it is alright for me to include in the distribution/source?
    Did you modify all the skins in the attached file?

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yhoogi said:
    Seems like there is still an issue with the " ' " in the file manager: I got also with the newest version the aforementioned error message.

Do you know where the apostrophe was?
    Genre, description, series name, group name etc?

Both occurences had the " ' " either in the directory or in the file name

yhoogi said:
    One other suggestion: I have quite a list of unrecognised files. If possible I would recommend to store in the episodes window of the file manager the last selected series. Its getting a litte tiresome if you have to make several edits for a specific series and have to seach and select this series for each ep again

Good idea, I'll do that for 2.0.7
    Have you tried using the new manager?

I used the file manager as these were files from its list and had to be manually allocated. Is there another way now for unrecognised (and therefore unallocated) files?

yhoogi said:
    Seems like the Main view and the ep view is using the same list configuration. Is it possible to split these so in the ep view a different configuration (e.g. more/less list items) can be achieved?
    Is it possible to define a default background for items w/o fanart?

No you can't really separate them the way it has been set up at the moment. It is the main reason I went with the larger default view rather than the fanart centric view. Other than it also being my personal preference :)

With the default background, you already have the skin element there, you just need to put in a texture property
    e.g.
    <texture>BG_Anime.jpg</texture> -- Raytestrak's default background for Mediastream
    It is the first control under BACKGROUNDS.

Your skin looks good, it is alright for me to include in the distribution/source?
    Did you modify all the skins in the attached file?

All files attached are the one changed.
    Feel free to use it to your liking.

I attached my current version with even less lines, but I am currently stuck with the list item: It did not go to the center and moves forward but is stuck either on the 2nd line from top (when moving down) or 2nd line from bottom (when coming back from end of the list) - see also attached pic.
    Seems like there is a default value somewhere which prohibts going below 3 lines from the border.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Attachments

• Anime 5-line.JPG
      Anime 5-line.JPG
      257.6 KB
    • Anime2-SkinMod_StreamedMP_v2.rar
      30.7 KB

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    yhoogi said:
    Both occurences had the " ' " either in the directory or in the file name

Ah ok, will do for 2.0.7

yhoogi said:
    I used the file manager as these were files from its list and had to be manually allocated. Is there another way now for unrecognised (and therefore unallocated) files?

Yup, you can just double click on an episode and assign files from there. See screen shots

111.JPG112.JPG113.JPG

yhoogi said:
    I attached my current version with even less lines, but I am currently stuck with the list item: It did not go to the center and moves forward but is stuck either on the 2nd line from top (when moving down) or 2nd line from bottom (when coming back from end of the list) - see also attached pic.
    Seems like there is a default value somewhere which prohibts going below 3 lines from the border.

I'll take a look a bit later and see what I can find.

PyroFD3S

Portal Member
    April 21, 2008
    Just a quick question when I do the run import command and look in the mediaportal.log
    2009-06-11 18:06:08.733625 [Info.][29]: AddCommand key: AniDBCommand_GetEpisodeInfo_6017_7
    2009-06-11 18:06:08.733625 [Info.][29]: Searching for episode info: 6017 - 8
    does that mean that it's found the episode on my HD and mapped it or it's adding a placeholder for it in the database?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just a quick question when I do the run import command and look in the mediaportal.log
    2009-06-11 18:06:08.733625 [Info.][29]: AddCommand key: AniDBCommand_GetEpisodeInfo_6017_7
    2009-06-11 18:06:08.733625 [Info.][29]: Searching for episode info: 6017 - 8
    does that mean that it's found the episode on my HD and mapped it or it's adding a placeholder for it in the database?

Yes wherever you see "Searching for episode info" it means it has identified that you may have a missing episode, and will create a placeholder episode for a file later.

It monochrome it looks like this (red items are missing)

121.JPG

I also need to change the icon to indicate that is unavailable.

You can turn off the option in the config (Download Episodes).
    Personally I use the option to download subbed episodes, so I can see which episodes are missing from my collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom