My Anime 2 (4 Viewers)

tgxiii

Portal Pro
November 17, 2008
Hi,

For some files, the correct ED2K hash is being calculated but the episode doesn't show up. It seems that the Anime Episode ID isn't being populated as it should be. Please see the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• AnimePlugin.jpg
    AnimePlugin.jpg
    79.4 KB

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerndly,

Could it be that the DB/new version is size limited somehow?

After converting to 2.0.10 I had a crash of the db and it couldn't be read. So I had to rebuild it.

Afterwards several series were missing in the db which are located at the end of the directory list (i.e. all since "T" up to "Z" are missing). At least it could be observed that during import the subdirectories were called up.

I am just reverting back to 2.0.9 were everyhing was fine and try to reconstruct my last backup for verification.

Cheers,

Update:
    After rebuilding with 2.0.9 a db backup series from "T" to "Z" were available until I tried to link a MovieDB fanart for "Vexille".
    Afterwards Vexille disappeared from the list and were also not shown in the Manager of the MPConfig.
    Seems like something is not working properly with the DB handling.

Update 2:
    Using Import function of 2.0.10 in mp had also messed up the db. Db was not readable anymore in mp as well as in plugin config (manager showed no entries)

I think I will also revert back top 2.0.9 for the time being.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

After converting to 2.0.10 I had a crash of the db and it couldn't be read. So I had to rebuild it.

Sorry it took a while to respond but I have been doing a full import to try and replicate the problem.
    I wasn't able to on my two pc's, but I believe the problem may actually be to do with one of the database update scripts failing.

Do you have a tool like SQLite Analyzer? If so, can you open the "Version" table in the database and tell me what version number it says? I suspect it will say 208.
    You will probably also be missing the tables "MovieDB_ImageFanart" and "MovieDB_ImagePoster"

If not, you could send me your DB file so I can have a look myself.

I have removed the 2.0.10 download until this is resolved.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Sorry it took a while to respond but I have been doing a full import to try and replicate the problem.
    I wasn't able to on my two pc's, but I believe the problem may actually be to do with one of the database update scripts failing.

Do you have a tool like SQLite Analyzer? If so, can you open the "Version" table in the database and tell me what version number it says? I suspect it will say 208.
    You will probably also be missing the tables "MovieDB_ImageFanart" and "MovieDB_ImagePoster"

If not, you could send me your DB file so I can have a look myself.

I have removed the 2.0.10 download until this is resolved.

You are right, it is indeed 208

Cheers,

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    H Iwerndly,

I have sent you a PM with some log excerpts

Cheers,

Your logs confirmed the problem, thanks.
    I have added the Database version number to Utilities screen so you can tell if the upgrade was successful (version should be 211)

Release 2.0.11 (Download)

FIXED: Clear properties on Characters window if no characters are found
    FIXED: Reference to ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
    FIXED: Fixed issue with upgrading of database from version 208 onwards
    FIXED: When selecting a movie for a group from the MovieDB, also associate the series where the AniDB ID is the same (symptom: no fanart in episodes view)
    FIXED: Check if worker threads are already running before trying to run again (Run Import and Cleanup Database)
    CHANGED: Integrated Raytestrak's changes to the Mediastream skin
    CHANGED: Image selection windows (Fanart/Posters/Wide Banners) now have menu options to navigate to the other image windows
    CHANGED: Removed the functionality which deletes FileLocal records where the physical file cannot be found from the "Cleanup Database" utility
    ADDED: Show database version number on Utilities screen
    ADDED: Added menu to Admin window to remove records without a physical file

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerndly,

Thanks & it seems to work now.

Some observations:
    Seems like the enable/disable of fanarts & posters are tied to the individual images - right?
    Because this can cause some problems; e.g. if you have a mixup for the various GITS / GITS-SAC images (as it is in my case) I can not properly assign them to the individual releases. Either they are generally enabled or disabled.

Seems also that not all posters shown on the series page are accessible via the image selection

The fanart d/l shows still "No fanart found" while fanarts are displayed. If this is because the fanarts are already available from the previous 2.0.10 I do not know.

Btw: What is the round orange icon with an exclamation mark in the center?

Cheers and thanks again for the fast response

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    yhoogi said:
    Some observations:
    Seems like the enable/disable of fanarts & posters are tied to the individual images - right?
    Because this can cause some problems; e.g. if you have a mixup for the various GITS / GITS-SAC images (as it is in my case) I can not properly assign them to the individual releases. Either they are generally enabled or disabled.

Seems also that not all posters shown on the series page are accessible via the image selection

Yes, thats correct. Images are either enabled/disabled. Not per series/group.
    I'll need to take a look at how this can be changed.

What do you mean the posters are not accessible? Is a specific series?

yhoogi said:
    The fanart d/l shows still "No fanart found" while fanarts are displayed. If this is because the fanarts are already available from the previous 2.0.10 I do not know.

Hmmm not sure about this one. May be skin specific. Which one are you using?

yhoogi said:

It means you have missing episodes. (it can be turned off)
    It only works when you have selected "Download subbed episodes option".
    It will be inacurrate sometimes depending on what data has been entered into AniDB

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yhoogi said:
    Some observations:

Yes, thats correct. Images are either enabled/disabled. Not per series/group.
    I'll need to take a look at how this can be changed.

What do you mean the posters are not accessible? Is a specific series?

I have to check (currently on work); it was Kurenai - I suspect it is somehow caused due to migration from the old DB. Also sometimes I have there a deformed poster for a few series in the display where I didn't found the corresponding poster in the image view. (also Kurenai, which caused my question)

yhoogi said:

Hmmm not sure about this one. May be skin specific. Which one are you using?

I used the StreamedMP; the fanarts are shown below but the statement on "no fanarts" is retained.

yhoogi said:

It means you have missing episodes. (it can be turned off)
    It only works when you have selected "Download subbed episodes option".
    It will be inacurrate sometimes depending on what data has been entered into AniDB

Thanks, I suspected it but was mislead due to this behaviour

Btw. the MovieDB retrievel is currently not working 100% reliable. Sometimes the a manual recheck is retrieving the correct movie, sometimes you have even to use a manual entry (with is the same wording as the original one)
    Also in case a MovieDB ID can be retrieved but no fanart is available, the background is going black and not showing the default fanart.

Cheers & Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom