My Anime 2 (2 Viewers)

craige1

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Alice Springs
Home Country
Australia Australia
Im getting tones of

2009-07-19 01:10:26.887514 [Info.][43]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\TvDB\graphical\80438-g.jpg : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 70 | groupName: Rec | Image_Poster: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\AniDB\3656.jpg | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.887514 [Info.][97]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 82 | groupName: Soul Link | Image_Poster: | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.887514 [Info.][97]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 86 | groupName: St. Luminous Mission High School | Image_Poster: | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.887514 [Info.][80]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 71 | groupName: Rizelmine | Image_Poster: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\AniDB\19.jpg | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.887514 [Info.][39]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\TvDB\graphical\79754-g2.jpg : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 79 | groupName: Simoun | Image_Poster: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\AniDB\4239.jpg | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.903140 [Info.][90]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\TvDB\graphical\82213-g.jpg : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 111 | groupName: Shuffle! | Image_Poster: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\AniDB\2844.jpg | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.903140 [Info.][66]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 73 | groupName: Rozen Maiden: Traumend | Image_Poster: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\AniDB\3169.jpg | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.934391 [Info.][39]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 83 | groupName: Steamboy | Image_Poster: | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.965643 [Info.][43]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\TvDB\graphical\80790-g.jpg : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 84 | groupName: Steel Angel Kurumi | Image_Poster: | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:
2009-07-19 01:10:26.965643 [Info.][90]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\TvDB\graphical\s3362q-g.jpg : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 85 | groupName: Stratos 4 | Image_Poster: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\AniDB\445.jpg | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:

In my mediaportal log, i feel like im being spammed :confused:.

FdL

Portal Pro
April 17, 2009
Cool, there's a new version ^^
Just been discovering the image assign and tvdb search options (wonderful what you can do when you try right-clicking on stuff, not that I'd know since I use a remote control which emulates the keypad:p).

I read the current discussion about the db, and I had some questions that popped up...

- For importing the db to a new system, you can just copy it? This is in the case of system reinstalls and stuff.

- Can the images be copied to a new install, I mean, copying the new directory over? Also, is there any way to look at the fan art pics from within MP? Some are really nice :)

- What does the Cleanup Database option do exactly?

- Is there any way to update a MyAnimelist account with the watched episodes currently?

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerndly,

I don't know why but Mugen no Juunin (Blade of the Immortal) is constantly split into two different series entries; one is containing eps 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 while the other series entry contains the complementary files 1-3,5,7,9,11 and 13.

Even deleting all entries from the db by removing the folder, doing a removal of all unreferenced files and reimport did not change it.

Cheers,

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi.

Now, to make it perfect, any chance of support for Black & White 1080 skin?

Planning to work on the X-Factor skin next.
    The problem with 1080 skins is that I have no way of testing them properly (my TV only supports up to 720)
    So I can eventually take a look at it, but it will most likely have some issues (beyond the usual problems I introduce)

Raytestrak said:
    Originally Posted by lwerndly

Sounds like the skin files were copied over properly but the DLL wasn't.
    Try copying the DLL again
    Season switching should be fixed

Any luck with this?

mpZit said:
    Thanks a lot ! Disabling the web service worked. The scan part zipped for a few seconds and then info and images started to be downloaded for many more files and series from anidb as well as tvdb.

The web service is a bit problematic at the moment, I need to find a reliable host.

craige1 said:
    Im getting tones of

2009-07-19 01:10:26.887514 [Info.][43]: GetGroupBanner::viewMode: LargeIcons : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\TvDB\gr aphical\80438-g.jpg : Raw_AnimeGroup:: animeGroupID: 70 | groupName: Rec | Image_Poster: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\AnimeThumbs\AniDB\3 656.jpg | Image_Banner: | Image_Fanart:

I am leaving these in for now until the plugin is more reliable.
    However for 2.0.12 I have created a separate log file for MyAnime, so at least you won't be getting these in your main log.

FdL said:
    read the current discussion about the db, and I had some questions that popped up...

- For importing the db to a new system, you can just copy it? This is in the case of system reinstalls and stuff.

- Can the images be copied to a new install, I mean, copying the new directory over? Also, is there any way to look at the fan art pics from within MP? Some are really nice

- What does the Cleanup Database option do exactly?

- Is there any way to update a MyAnimelist account with the watched episodes currently?

Yes you can just copy the database to a new system. And you can copy all the images under the AnimeThumbs folder as well.
    With the database it will point to the actual location of the file. So if the file location is different on the new system it will need to be cleaned out. You can do this from the utilities screen, under "More Options".
    I recommend backing up the database first
    You won't need to hash the files again, but it will need to rebuild the actual locations of the files.

You can look at the fanart pictures from the fanart chooser, but that's it at the moment :)

Cleanup Database does the following things
    - Reconciling watched status between files and episodes...
    - Reconciling unwatched episode counts for series and groups...
    - Refreshing list of genres from series info...

You mean AniDB instead of MyAnimeList?
    When you first import it syncs your local database with AniDB in regards to watched status.
    As you mark episodes watched locally it also updates AniDB.

However there is no way to do a mass update from your local collection to AniDB.
    I have tried this before in test and earned myself a 24 hour leeching ban from AniDB.

FdL said:
    I don't know why but Mugen no Juunin (Blade of the Immortal) is constantly split into two different series entries; one is containing eps 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 while the other series entry contains the complementary files 1-3,5,7,9,11 and 13.

Even deleting all entries from the db by removing the folder, doing a removal of all unreferenced files and reimport did not change it.

Did you try just deleting one of the groups/series and importing again?
    This is what worked for me (I had the same problem a couple of times)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Raytestrak said:
    Originally Posted by lwerndly

Sounds like the skin files were copied over properly but the DLL wasn't.
    Try copying the DLL again
    Season switching should be fixed
    Any luck with this?

Yeah it's fixed. I only posted an "Oops" smiley, I was to ashamed to do a full reply :D

Do still have two questions though

- Is mylist on anidb still updating? I'm missing quite a few entries. I'm guessing it didn't work for some time, because some recent files are there, but some older ones aren't. Is there anyway to resync it?
    - I noticed the date and time notification are still based on the regional settings instead of the mediaportal settings, could you take a look at this? My dates are in dutch now, but my mediaportal is in english.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yhoogi said:

Did you try just deleting one of the groups/series and importing again?
    This is what worked for me (I had the same problem a couple of times)

This finally worked.

Thanks

kirkanos

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.

Now, to make it perfect, any chance of support for Black & White 1080 skin?

Planning to work on the X-Factor skin next.
    The problem with 1080 skins is that I have no way of testing them properly (my TV only supports up to 720)
    So I can eventually take a look at it, but it will most likely have some issues (beyond the usual problems I introduce)

wow, great news :D i'm looking forward to this update :)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerndly,

I would like to make a feature suggestion:
    The year-view is currently done in the "switch view" menu where you have also to select the year to be shown. Is it possible to have the year selection in the Main screen as the first menu layer (aka how MyVideos is doing it in MP)?

Cheers,

craige1

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Alice Springs
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    yhoogi
    Have you any ideas on how to handle banner layout on such a view?
    MP doesnt use banners so doesnt come across such a problem, but anime2 uses mainly banners and posters(list layout).

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @yhoogi
    Have you any ideas on how to handle banner layout on such a view?
    MP doesnt use banners so doesnt come across such a problem, but anime2 uses mainly banners and posters(list layout).

?? Sorry, I don't understand your question.

If you refering to my suggestion:

I am asking for a list layer as initial selection screen showing only the years - as MyVideos in MP did.
    There is neither a banner nor a cover required.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom