My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Getting ALOT of error msg after this update.
For example opening Continue Watching on the Dashboard I get this:

Also get a similar but with 'http://tempuri.org/IJMMServer/GetTVDBCrossRefV2' multiple times instead when opening Recently Watched and Recent Additions and other places where it wants to display episode images.
Here it does show the episodes but the episode images are missing.

It sounds like either JMM Server or Desktop has not been updated.
Can you check that both are version 3.1.32?

shadow kamui

Portal Member
May 6, 2013
Home Country
Panama Panama
Hi something weird happen to me today and I think of commenting you
I opened jmm desktop and some episodes from one piece, hunter x hunter and Ixion saga appeared on the main page as unwatched and when y enter to verify. He unwatched some episodes.

Mcgreag

Portal Member
November 8, 2009
Falun
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Here is a bit of a strange one. JMM claims that I am missing one episode for Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu Gaiden (1999) but when I check the episode list they are all marked as available (btw there is a small spelling error in the UI, Episodes->Availability->No Files Aavailable).
I have the Central Anime release, used to have the LD/DVD version but now switched to the BD version but in both cases it claims that I am missing 1 episode while still showing all episodes as available.
There are no specials or anything either for it so I can't for my life understand what I am supposed to be missing.

nspHP

June 5, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
After updating to the newest JMM Desktop, I haven't been able to open it.

Attachments

• 2013-06-05.txt
    6.1 KB

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi something weird happen to me today and I think of commenting you
I opened jmm desktop and some episodes from one piece, hunter x hunter and Ixion saga appeared on the main page as unwatched and when y enter to verify. He unwatched some episodes.

Do those episodes show as unwatched in the episode list?

Here is a bit of a strange one. JMM claims that I am missing one episode for Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu Gaiden (1999) but when I check the episode list they are all marked as available (btw there is a small spelling error in the UI, Episodes->Availability->No Files Aavailable).
I have the Central Anime release, used to have the LD/DVD version but now switched to the BD version but in both cases it claims that I am missing 1 episode while still showing all episodes as available.
There are no specials or anything either for it so I can't for my life understand what I am supposed to be missing.

Have you tried restarting JMM Server?
Some of that information is cached.
If that doesn't work, I may need to create something to update the stats.

After updating to the newest JMM Desktop, I haven't been able to open it.

It looks like you are still on version 3.1.28.
If the auto update is not working, you can download the installer from here (it is safe to install over the top)
https://code.google.com/p/jmm/downloads/detail?name=JMM_3.1.32_AutoInstallers.zip

Mcgreag

Portal Member
November 8, 2009
Falun
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Have you tried restarting JMM Server?

Some of that information is cached.

If that doesn't work, I may need to create something to update the stats.
Yes several times (it was like this before the update as well), as a matter of fact I just deleted the series and then restarted JMM Server and ran Import again and it still says one episode is missing with all episodes available in the episode tab. So it looks like it's not a cache problem but some special problem with this particular series.

DerRM

May 16, 2009
Hi, i wanted to ask if it's somehow possible to change the way from where jmm starts to count the number of episodes, because it's pretty tedious to map all episodes manually. Sometimes the people on tvdb enter some random or wrong episode numbers and all the mapping between the anidb and the tvdb episode numbers gets messed up. For example the last one piece x toriko x dbz special is handled as special and now all episodes after that (in toriko and op) are getting mapped to the episode which aired before that.

Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Yes several times (it was like this before the update as well), as a matter of fact I just deleted the series and then restarted JMM Server and ran Import again and it still says one episode is missing with all episodes available in the episode tab. So it looks like it's not a cache problem but some special problem with this particular series.

Ok I will try it out on my machine.
You only have the Central Anime files now?
And are you using sql server/mysql/sqlite?

Hi, i wanted to ask if it's somehow possible to change the way from where jmm starts to count the number of episodes, because it's pretty tedious to map all episodes manually. Sometimes the people on tvdb enter some random or wrong episode numbers and all the mapping between the anidb and the tvdb episode numbers gets messed up. For example the last one piece x toriko x dbz special is handled as special and now all episodes after that (in toriko and op) are getting mapped to the episode which aired before that.

Yes you can edit the mappings from AniDB to TvDB from the series Info screen

Snap2.pngSnap3.png Snap4.png Snap5.png

On the last screen you select the starting episode number from AniDB and TvDB.
Every episode after that one (in the AniDB sequence) will use the starting episode number from TvDB as a base

DerRM

May 16, 2009
Thank you,
is it also possible to change the continuous mapping during some episodes?
For example I map all the episodes 1-100 in anidb to 1-100 in tvdb but for some reason in tvdb is an episode missing or to much. I'd like to map the episodes 101-200 in anidb to the episodes 102-201. Is that doable or maybe a feature in future versions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom