My Anime 3 (2 Viewers)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    There are a few other crashes, but this is the most recent I can see:

"9/17/2013 9:24:12 PM";"Windows Error Reporting";"(0)";"Information";"Fault bucket 3828721048, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: mediaportal.exe P2: 1.4.0.0 P3: 51becb72 P4: Anime3 P5: 3.1.32.0 P6: 51a5676a P7: 936 P8: 0 P9: System.StackOverflowException P10: Attached files: C:\Users\mark\AppData\Local\Temp\WER7C8.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml C:\Users\mark\AppData\Local\Temp\WER1F9D.tmp.mdmp These files may be available here: C:\Users\mark\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_mediaportal.exe_56499a56466b55ac16af0a3914458ec9e72067_1ee72a75 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: d9471e82-2000-11e3-8815-001aa05b4571 Report Status: 9";"1001"

Is that date/time approximately correct?

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2009
    new york
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello. I am new to the forums and am not completely sure where to post this.

I'm having a bit of an issue with My Anime 3. I've got the system setup within Mediaportal just fine. I am trying to utilize the GUI within media portal to manage downloading torrents from uTorrent. I can do a search for any torrent under the "Downloads" category and it does pull up a list of torrents, however when selecting any torrent absolutely nothing downloads.
    When I go to check the Torrent monitor for the current progress of the download, nothing shows either. In addition to that, there is no file of the torrent any where on the computer. I have tried going into the "Anime3 config" tab within media portal's configuration and I see that there is an option for utorrent credentials. However, I have no idea what information I am supposed to enter for those categories (IP Address, User Name, Password). I am wondering if this tab might have anything to do with my inability to download. Any help would be appreciated.

You have to set up utorrent go here webuihttp://www.utorrent.com/help/guides/webui
    Then if it on the same PC as server use the name of the PC as it shows up when you go to you network and the user name and password you set in utorrent

Go here too https://code.google.com/p/jmm/wiki/User_Manual_Downloads

Hope this helps[DOUBLEPOST=1380591466][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There are a few other crashes, but this is the most recent I can see:

"9/17/2013 9:24:12 PM";"Windows Error Reporting";"(0)";"Information";"Fault bucket 3828721048, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: mediaportal.exe P2: 1.4.0.0 P3: 51becb72 P4: Anime3 P5: 3.1.32.0 P6: 51a5676a P7: 936 P8: 0 P9: System.StackOverflowException P10: Attached files: C:\Users\mark\AppData\Local\Temp\WER7C8.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml C:\Users\mark\AppData\Local\Temp\WER1F9D.tmp.mdmp These files may be available here: C:\Users\mark\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_mediaportal.exe_56499a56466b55ac16af0a3914458ec9e72067_1ee72a75 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: d9471e82-2000-11e3-8815-001aa05b4571 Report Status: 9";"1001"

Is that date/time approximately correct?

That's the problem when ever I run debug it never crashes when I'm there but the only time it crashes is from my anime

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    That's the problem when ever I run debug it never crashes...
    ...which indicates a problem with one of your plugins. Based on the crash log, most likely MyAnime.

...when I'm there but the only time it crashes is from my anime
    So, what you can do is trigger the crash and then use the 3rd option in the watchdog to export existing log files.
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_..._Non_Reproducible_Problems_within_MediaPortal

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2009
    new york
    Home Country
    That's the problem when ever I run debug it never crashes...
    ...which indicates a problem with one of your plugins. Based on the crash log, most likely MyAnime.

...when I'm there but the only time it crashes is from my anime
    So, what you can do is trigger the crash and then use the 3rd option in the watchdog to export existing log files.
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_..._Non_Reproducible_Problems_within_MediaPortal

that's what I do that's were this log files came from and I know it from my anime I just don't know why
    I found and attached the reports from windows

Attachments

• ReportArchive.rar
      53.1 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    that's what I do that's were this log files came from and I know it from my anime I just don't know why
    The previous log files don't show what you were doing when the crash occurred. They seem to start after you restarted MediaPortal. In other words, I can't tell the cause of the crash either - not enough information.

Zarakava

October 1, 2013
    Home Country
    Hello all! Just found this thing and it's absolutely incredible.

I'm coming up with a problem I suppose with enabling uTorrent into Anime 3. I am using UTorrent 3.3.1 and MP 1.4.

I'm not sure what the uTorrent IP address should be. Should it be localhost (127.0.0.1), or my internal network IP (137.112.152.237) I am connecting through my school's network, but I can use the uTorrent program itself on this computer.

Thanks

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2009
    new york
    Home Country
    Hello all! Just found this thing and it's absolutely incredible.

I'm coming up with a problem I suppose with enabling uTorrent into Anime 3. I am using UTorrent 3.3.1 and MP 1.4.

I'm not sure what the uTorrent IP address should be. Should it be localhost (127.0.0.1), or my internal network IP (137.112.152.237) I am connecting through my school's network, but I can use the uTorrent program itself on this computer.

Thanks

I use the local it don't change you can also use the PC name in my anime

Look back 1page I just put some links for some on else[DOUBLEPOST=1380593514][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The previous log files don't show what you were doing when the crash occurred. They seem to start after you restarted MediaPortal. In other words, I can't tell the cause of the crash either - not enough information.

Thanks for trying I'll try to get better logs this weekend I need to get the logs from the server to.

Zarakava

October 1, 2013
    Home Country
    My bad, I should have read up a bit. My other problem is that I don't seem to have some shows in MyAnime3 that I know the server has linked/hashed/whatever. (Mostly because I had to add a few episodes to them myself)... Any ideas?

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2009
    new york
    Home Country
    My bad, I should have read up a bit. My other problem is that I don't seem to have some shows in MyAnime3 that I know the server has linked/hashed/whatever. (Mostly because I had to add a few episodes to them myself)... Any ideas?
    By add them your self you ripped them from cd if so you have to add manually and that's easer to do from Jmm. Then mediportal

bear with me im not the best at this

first your going to open jmm desktop and go to utilities tab

jmm 1.gif

search for the show ( i looked on anidb.net first then copy and paste the name)

follow the screens
    jmm2.gif

if you want to tie it in to a existing group

jmm3.gif

or if you want to add a new group

jmm4.gif

after you added the new show now you can link the files to it

Untitled.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom