My Anime 3 (4 Viewers)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm a little bit concerned that there was no life sign by Iwerndly for quite some time.
    Profile shows that last login was approx. a month ago while last response was in July

Did somebody got a recent status if the plugin is still maintained, as I am as well experience some crashes in MAL playback/exit since MP 1.4?

Cheers,

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2009
    new york
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm a little bit concerned that there was no life sign by Iwerndly for quite some time.
    Profile shows that last login was approx. a month ago while last response was in July

Cheers,

Me too I hope all is ok in his word and life is just interrupting is anime!

Is it sad that this man's app has brought me so much joy over the last 3 years that I'm really worry about his well being?

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've actually watched a lot more anime using anime2/3. I'm sure he'll get back with us. In the meantime I'm still wanting skin files for Black Glass HD lol might end of switching back to StreamedMP till then.

justfun

Portal Member
    November 18, 2010
    Hello everyone, I'm just installing MyAnime3 just now after using v2 for a long time and I am unsure about the database. Is it save to use the same mySQL database MediaPortal TV Server is using? JMMServer is connecting to it and working without problems, but I would not want the tables deleted or anything else after initializing my thousands of files...

Thanks for your answers!

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    why should there be a problem?
    These are independent databases.

Practically wise: This was never an issue since I migrated to MA3 as it became available.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello lwerndly,
    I hope you still maintain MA3. In case, I get regular crashes after playing an anime and switching back to the main menu.
    I attached the logs created in case they help

Cheers & Thanks in advance

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi All, sorry but dev on JMM/MA3 is on a break for a while.

I am working close to 7 days a week at the moment, so find it hard to make time at the moment (even making small changes takes up quite a bit of time)
    Once work settles down I should be back.

I'll take a look at those logs though today and see what i can do in regards to the crashes.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi All, sorry but dev on JMM/MA3 is on a break for a while.

I am working close to 7 days a week at the moment, so find it hard to make time at the moment (even making small changes takes up quite a bit of time)
    Once work settles down I should be back.

I'll take a look at those logs though today and see what i can do in regards to the crashes.

Sure, real life work gets priority
    Thanks for the response, though. I'm glad you are still around

Cheers,

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hello lwerndly,
    I hope you still maintain MA3. In case, I get regular crashes after playing an anime and switching back to the main menu.
    I attached the logs created in case they help

Cheers & Thanks in advance

Just a quick note on this.
    The logs don't give any indication of a crash, and I can't replicate the error myself.
    (I have the same version, skin, res etc)

It may have something to do with differences in handling of video between 1.3 and 1.5, which I'll take a look at soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom