My Anime 3 (2 Viewers)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You are right. The time index on the error messages are quite before the crash; so most likely unrelated.
    What wonders me is that the crashes are occurring when the video has ended and you are back in the menu again
    Sometimes the crash is when you are back in the selection window of MA3, sometimes when you even leave MA3
    and back in the main menu.

I have enabled full debug to check the log when it happens and will post it in case I find something noteworthy

Cheers & Thanks again

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    update:
    During last crash I made a full log and copied the messsages from the Windows debug window which was displayed (see "###Windows Messade ## Debugger Window.txt"). I don't know what this discarded object called "suicide form" is which could not be accessed, but it seems the reason for the crash

Hope it helps

KwizatZ

Portal Member
    August 14, 2010
    Home Country
    France France
    I have this "suicide form" crash every time I try to watch an episode I've already began to watch (crash instead of file position popup) in MP 1.5

qlum

April 11, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great addition to mediaportal.
    I do however wish that it was supported in ampdroid because downloading on my phone and faster navigation through my phone are soome great things.
    I know to be supported in ampdroid it first has to be supported in mpextended and even then it may require some extra motivation.

freekie

Portal Member
    April 25, 2008
    I'm currently running JMM Server 3.1.31.0 it states that there is an update available but is unable to download it. On checking the error it's coming up with error (404) Not Found.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    update:
    During last crash I made a full log and copied the messsages from the Windows debug window which was displayed (see "###Windows Messade ## Debugger Window.txt"). I don't know what this discarded object called "suicide form" is which could not be accessed, but it seems the reason for the crash

Hope it helps

Could you try downloading the following to see if it makes any difference?
    http://jmm.hobbydb.net.leaf.arvixe.com/temp/Test04.zip

Great addition to mediaportal.
    I do however wish that it was supported in ampdroid because downloading on my phone and faster navigation through my phone are soome great things.
    I know to be supported in ampdroid it first has to be supported in mpextended and even then it may require some extra motivation.

Support for mpextended is planed, although still quite a while away

I'm currently running JMM Server 3.1.31.0 it states that there is an update available but is unable to download it. On checking the error it's coming up with error (404) Not Found.

You can manually down the installers from the following location
    https://code.google.com/p/jmm/downloads/detail?name=JMM_3.1.32_AutoInstallers.zip

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    update:

Hope it helps

Could you try downloading the following to see if it makes any difference?
    http://jmm.hobbydb.net.leaf.arvixe.com/temp/Test04.zip

Thanks for the provided file. Still crashed after stopped first file and started the second Anime, though.
    I attached a log export, but couldn't find anything what could indicate the crash
    I will wait performing a complete reinstall of MP, in case you intend to try out some modifications

Cheers & Thanks

Last edited:

koikopi2637

April 30, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi, I'm having a weird episode sorting issue. Pictures attached:
    View attachment 134410 View attachment 134411

I think this started happening after an update some time ago.
    Basically, episodes are being ordered randomly, like, 1, 4, 3, 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 8, 11, 10, and so on (in the case of Chrome Shelled Regios).
    The random-style ordering is not consistent between series. It doesn't even effect all series/groups.
    For eg. Cowboy Bebop, Dragonauts, and Chrome Shelled Regios has this issue, but Casshern Sins, Black Cat, Bakuman (s1, 2 , 3) are ordered properly.
    I tried deleting Cowboy Bebop from the db, to force a refresh, but its still the same.

Any suggestions? I don't want to delete my whole db because I want to keep my watched/unwatched statuses, my ratings, and my manually linked files.
    I also have this problem. Are there any fixes for it? It displays fine for my copy of media portal in the pc in my room (the one that runs JMM Server) but it doesn't display properly for the HTPC in the garage.

EDIT: I deleted the JMM Server database (well, renamed it so I could make another in its place) and started over and it was still out of order (and in the exact same way)

Last edited:

MasterWormy

Portal Member
    June 22, 2008
    Home Country
    I also have this problem. Are there any fixes for it? It displays fine for my copy of media portal in the pc in my room (the one that runs JMM Server) but it doesn't display properly for the HTPC in the garage.
    EDIT: I deleted the JMM Server database (well, renamed it so I could make another in its place) and started over and it was still out of order (and in the exact same way)
    I had to delete my DB and for the new one I chose MySQL instead of SQLite. Evidently my collection was too big for SQLite to handle appropriately. Took a little more effort to set up, but haven't had any problems since. Also I think the MySQL DB just works faster anyway.

koikopi2637

April 30, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I had to delete my DB and for the new one I chose MySQL instead of SQLite. Evidently my collection was too big for SQLite to handle appropriately. Took a little more effort to set up, but haven't had any problems since. Also I think the MySQL DB just works faster anyway.
    I can confirm that this works. Thanks so much! I also had series that wouldn't even open in My Anime 3 (I'd click/press enter on the series but nothing would happen) and that's fixed as well. My anime collection consists of 190 series (well, I'm going by how many "groups" it says I have) and browsing also seems much faster when using MySQL. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom