My Anime 3 (4 Viewers)

justfun

Portal Member
November 18, 2010
Thanks for all your hard work!

I'd be glad if there was a beta to just make MA3 work again and possibly also help at least a little bit in reporting bugs.

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
September 4, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Yeah we can probably get a beta out this week, might also have to use the latest daily for Shoko Server.

But it does work. :)

upload_2017-11-26_20-27-39.png

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hm - tried to do the update directly from the old version the the last build (maybe not teh best idea but well) - but I get this error:

Code:
    2017-12-09 21:47:23:990] Error|BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork => ShokoServer.WorkerSetupDB_DoWork => DatabaseFactory.InitDB DATABASE ERROR: 74.2 [UpdateAllStats] | System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Shoko.Server.Models.SVR_AniDB_Anime.GetDateTimeUpdated() in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Models\SVR_AniDB_Anime.cs:line 1970
       at Shoko.Server.Extensions.ModelClients.ToClient(SVR_AniDB_Anime anime) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Extensions\ModelClients.cs:line 30
       at Shoko.Server.Models.SVR_AniDB_Anime.GenerateContract(List`1 titles, DefaultAnimeImages defaultImages, List`1 characters, IEnumerable`1 movDbFanart, IEnumerable`1 tvDbFanart, IEnumerable`1 tvDbBanners) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Models\SVR_AniDB_Anime.cs:line 1519
       at Shoko.Server.Models.SVR_AniDB_Anime.GenerateContract(ISessionWrapper session, List`1 titles) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Models\SVR_AniDB_Anime.cs:line 1502
       at Shoko.Server.Models.SVR_AniDB_Anime.UpdateContractDetailed(ISessionWrapper session) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Models\SVR_AniDB_Anime.cs:line 1723
       at Shoko.Server.Models.SVR_AnimeSeries.UpdateContract(Boolean onlystats) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Models\SVR_AnimeSeries.cs:line 767
       at Shoko.Server.Repositories.Cached.GroupFilterRepository.CreateOrVerifyDirectoryFilters(Boolean frominit, HashSet`1 tags, HashSet`1 airdate, SortedSet`1 season) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Repositories\Cached\GroupFilterRepository.cs:line 395
       at Shoko.Server.Repositories.Cached.GroupFilterRepository.CreateOrVerifyLockedFilters() in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Repositories\Cached\GroupFilterRepository.cs:line 250
       at Shoko.Server.Databases.BaseDatabase`1.ExecuteDatabaseFixes() in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Databases\BaseDatabase.cs:line 142
    [2017-12-09 21:47:23:990] Error|BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork => ShokoServer.WorkerSetupDB_DoWork => DatabaseFactory.InitDB Could not init database: System.InvalidOperationException: The calling thread cannot access this object because a different thread owns it.
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.VerifyAccess()
       at System.Windows.Window.get_CriticalHandle()
       at System.Windows.MessageBox.Show(Window owner, String messageBoxText, String caption, MessageBoxButton button, MessageBoxImage icon)
       at Shoko.UI.MainWindow.<SubscribeEvents>b__8_2(Object sender, ErrorEventArgs args) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.UI\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 193
       at Shoko.Server.Utils.ShowErrorMessage(String title, String msg) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Utils.cs:line 439
       at Shoko.Server.Databases.DatabaseFactory.InitDB(String& errorMessage) in C:\projects\jmmserver\Shoko.Server\Databases\DatabaseFactory.cs:line 115

When I try to do it with the release setup it won't let me run the upgrade as it already shows an higher database version number ...

Any idea how to get around this probem?

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Are you getting that error when using your existing DB with the latest daily, not a stable release or an older daily?

Also, what was the version you were upgrading from and DB type?

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    unfortunately yes. I was coming from the last stable version - using MariaDB (Synology). First try was with the daily build from 09.12 (copied over the setup from 3.8.0.1)

was also trying to import the Backup but failed so far - need to check if I can use anything else but the synology php Admin ...

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    THX - just did it a go but also ended up with failed to start - attached the log - different error

Best Regards

Attachments

• 2017-12-12.txt
      17.9 KB
    • 2017-12-12_1.txt
      20.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom