My Anime plugin (1 Viewer)

tgxiii

Portal Pro
November 17, 2008
I found a problem with a few files not grabbing AniDB data correctly. I'm not sure where the error is occurring, whether it's at the hash or somewhere else. The screenshot I posted is an example of one of the files. Both the CRC and the MD5 match what's on AniDB, but it's still not grabbing the episode information.

I performed a reset on the database and had it scan through all my files again, but it did not work. What else can I do?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    144.2 KB
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    109.6 KB

Paglioni

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Hi
i've tested your plugin on a win2003 installation and it worked
now i've installed MP and your plugin ina Vista64 machine, and i get a "Missing or invalid file:" error
i've installed all skin files in 0.29, but i still getting that error.

I think, as someone stated before, that is a network issue
i get this in the logs

2009-03-04 12.49.57.442166 [ERROR][MPMain]: Error initializing window:AnimePlugin.AnimePluginView An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used System at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
at AnimePlugin.AniDBLib.BindToLocalPort()
at AnimePlugin.AniDBLib.Init(String userName, String password, String serverName, String serverPort, String clientPort)
at AnimePlugin.AnimePluginView.Init()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)
2009-03-04 12.50.17.049166 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 105911
2009-03-04 12.50.17.053166 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at AnimePlugin.AnimePluginView.OnPageLoad()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
2009-03-04 12.50.17.054166 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at AnimePlugin.AnimePluginView.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.ActivateWindow(Int32 newWindowId, Boolean replaceWindow)

Paglioni

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Oh :( don't tell me that this is a dead project :(
last login from developer seems to be 2009-02-09... near a month ago :(

is there any similar plugin to manage Anime related stuff?

Aemony

Portal Member
January 18, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
BeeJay:
Don't use RL. Use AFK instead!

Paglioni:
It seems to be a connection issue. Do you get it while you are connected to the Internet or only when you don't have any connection?

Aemony

Portal Member
January 18, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
According to the log it sure is that. I'm no expert at transferring data across a network but it sounds as if there was a problem with the binding/opening of the ports and addresses. Hopefully lwerndly will come online soon enough to look into it. I suggest that you verify that the AniDB settings are correct as this line would suggest otherwise:
"An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used System at ..."

Paglioni

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
I think that line has more to do with protocols than with anidb settings... without looking at the code, i can't say much, but it seems it's trying to use, maybe ipv6 instead of ipv4. Anyone using this plugin with vista?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom