My Anime plugin (2 Viewers)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
pafro1 - yes I am planning to release this to Sourceforge once I have done a re-write to properly support the standard views.

CrashnBrn - If possible could you test by removing that folder and trying other anime. I have seen the problem described, when the hashing fails (for me it was because some of files were corrupt)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Haven't been working on it much recently (the re-write will take quite a bit of time)

I did knock up a simple "Year" view within the current framework, as it only took me an hour or so.
I've attached it here if has any value to you.

* Videos viewed via other plugins are no longer added to the "Last Watched" view
+ Performing a full scan is now down on a separate thread to improve startup time
+ Added a "View: Year" option to view anime by year (from AniDB)

BeeJay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2007
    Casa del Bristow-Stagg
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Fantastic stuff, thanks so much for this plugin. Now just need to polish the UI a bit. Will try my hand at that and give it a go.

Quick feedback. The poster image is not cleared if an item doesn't have an entry, i.e. poster is same as last item to have img.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Any help with the UI is appreciated

Made a few extra changes

* Check to make sure path exists before showing in Year View
    * AniDB somtimes puts the year as "2008-2008" rather than just "2008", the year view will now consolidate these as just "2008"
    * Show unwatched file count in "Year View" where appropriate
    + Added ability to view by Genre
    + Added ability to designate folders as a favourite
    + Favorites folder appears in the Main View

Thanks

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Decided to do one more release today (probably last one for a while)

+ Options added so that the meta folders in the main view (Last Watched, Favorites etc) can be removed if wanted
    + New view in Main View to show "Missing Episodes"
    --- Checks the latest in your folder versus latest episode on AniDB
    --- Option to now show any missing episodes within the series view (works for english subs only at the moment)

Missing_sm.jpg

BeeJay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2007
    Casa del Bristow-Stagg
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Skin update

Hey guys, here's my version of the Anime plugins skin for BlueTwoWide. I actually use Replicant but did this as a base. There are still some things that can be optimised I'm sure but a good start.

Changed a lot of things in the AnimeFolder.xml so that the serie info is more readable. Might need a slight tweak for others as I'm still stuck with an old standard wide tv. Hopefully Santa will be bringing me a tasty new true hd tv for christmas.

Thanks for all the hard work. :D

One thing, I've changed the size of the poster in Anime.xml but the image is not scaling with the size.

Code:
    	<control>
    		<type>image</type>
    		<description>AnimePicture</description>
    		<id>5</id>
    		<posX>33</posX>
    		<posY>220</posY>
    		<width>300</width>
    		<height>350</height>
    		</control>
    	<control>

BeeJay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2007
    Casa del Bristow-Stagg
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Also another thing. With version 0.1.4 the main Anime page will not see past my directory starting with W. There are 5 more directories and some loose files but it cannot 'see' them. 0.1.2 was ok though.

Also, is it possible to sort the episodes in AnimeFolder by <EpNo> if using metainfo tags?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom