My Burner - now with Video DVD burning :) (1 Viewer)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks.. The system did actually eventually burn the four songs I gave it.. It just took like 7 hours :D

A solution would be great... I'm more than happy to mod up a streamedMP skin for this aswell if we get it going..

pcjunk

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
hi this plugin is one big pain in the ass music burning no problem 22 songs in about 5 minutes without problems but dvd it does do nothing at all !!
this plugin is also in mediaportal 1.0.2.0. plugin section why ?? its not working 100% to many bugs

IanJ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Hi all,

Trying to install CYGWIN as per plugin instructions, can anyone tell me where to put it. No matter what I do the plugin config isn't confirming its loaded.

I installed CYGWIN, then copied CYGWIN folder and dropped it in the following places without luck.

c:\Program Files\Team Mediaportal
    c:\Program Files\Team Mediaportal\MediaPortal
    c:\Program Files\Team Mediaportal\MediaPortal\Burner

PS. I looked at the MediaPortalDirs.xml and there's a reference in there to \Burner for the CYGWIN install.

It's so frustrating to download a plugin but yet to go through all this when a wee bit more helpful notes on the plugin config would go a long way.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

Ian.

IanJ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Hi all,

Managed to get Burner working, but took over 5 hours to burn an audio disk.
    Seemed to run through the MP3 to WAV conversion fast enough, but from there onwards took hours.

Any ideas?

MP 1.2.0

Ian.

FlatEric

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2010
    Sauerland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My Burner - now with Video DVD burning :)

Hello,
    when i try to create a video-DVD everything seems to work until the burn-process starts. The drive runs for a moment and "burn process completed" is displayed. When i try to burn the created iso-file "manualy" i get the attached message. The media is identified correctly but the burn-process stops for some reason. When the isofile is mounted on a pc it seems to be ok.
    Can anyone help me to get this working ?

Attachments

• msg.jpg
      msg.jpg
      77.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom