My Czech & Slovak TV - Markiza, Nova, Stv, Ctv, JOJ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukastop

December 31, 2008
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
thx I really like this plugin

Pedrone

Portal Member
January 21, 2009
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi,

first of all thanks for great plug-in - I love it !

I have couple of suggestions for improvements

1/ stream quality - I guess the plug-in is still using the older version of iVysilani where there were only low and high quality option, since about month there is a new version iVysílání Ceská televize which also allows "TV quality" with 1.5Mbps stream, could you use it? or add quality setting option

2/ I am mainly watching CTV, but the list of shows is very long (about 100pages) would it be possible to add some sort of search or a TAB with shows starting with A, B, C....

3/ I can not see those streams which are just one "episode" it appears empty, whereas those which have more episodes works just fine

4/ this is bit out of plug-in itself - but would not it be great to have an extra button in My weather page with stream of the latest weather forecast

I was trying to do some changes myself, but do not how... :oops:

In any case thanks again for your work!

Cheers,
Pedro

hoobuba

September 6, 2008
Thanks - great plugin!!! I have same issues as Petrone.

#3 is real functionality issue #2 is my second preference.

Only Ctv Stv seems to work. Is there any way you can add a config file - where the location of the streams would be editable?

Thanks again!

sir_thomas

Portal Member
July 27, 2008
TV Nova

Hello,

is there some posibility to rebuild this plugin for TV Nova? I tried it and Nova doest work. Many thanks for answer.

mdiskuze

Portal Member
January 6, 2008
Home Country
Hi,
I tried to edit this plugin, but the current structure of the web TV NOVA is too complicated and inconsistent. So from my point of view, this would be so much work, that I say that it's impossible: - /

kamm

Portal Member
January 15, 2010
Hi, Greate plugin. I'm intgeresting mainly about nova TV archive. JOJ streaming is similar. Both TV`s are streaming over RTMP protocol. I'a making CLI scripts to download selected show and save into the file. This is now working, but still not completly automatic implemented - BUT AUTOMATIZATION is POSSIBLE! If you are developer of this plugin - contact me. We can make this part of plugin working.

doudy

Portal Member
May 24, 2008
Ostrava
Home Country
Wasn't it better move features of this plugin to Online Videos ?

Sadlo

Portal Member
February 26, 2008
And do you know how? I was looking for rss link to Czech TV, but I did not find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom