My Czech & Slovak TV - Markiza, Nova, Stv, Ctv, JOJ (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdiskuze

Portal Member
January 6, 2008
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Is needed to get this plugin working correctly. Next step will be move to online videos (if needed). But one member of this forum gives current source code and tells me that will work on it. And still no activity. So I don't know how to complete this plugin.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

I've developed addon for OnlineVideos 0.26 and MediaPortal 1.1.1 with Markiza (SK), Doma (SK), Prima (CZ) and Nova (CZ) tv archives. Is anybody here for testing addon?

kamm

Portal Member
    January 15, 2010
    Hi, here I m. :)
    Where is your project available?

(Im working on wrappers for czech TV archive sites based on GenericSiteUtil parser..)

mdiskuze:

You sure meen me :sorry:

Yes, I start coding support for NOVA TV in myCSTV plugin. I finished it and it working, but others TV archives stop working, because they change web structures etc..

So, I start developing Czech and Slovat TV streams support for OnlineVideos plugin.

If you want, I can send you a source code for NovaTv archives. Its based on RTMPdumping of video streams into temp video file.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

I didn't create project yet, it's only in testing phase. Now should be working Markiza (SK), Doma (SK), Prima (CZ) and Nova (CZ) tv archives. Other tvs will be added soon. After completing of all tvs I suppose to add this addon to offical OnlineVideos plugin. I have attached latest version of this addon with source code. If anybody wants to help, please let me know, what tv stations you want to add to avoid simultaneous work on same station.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Could you post your source codes? I'm really interested how did you make Nova TV in GenericSiteUtil.

hroch2

Portal Member
    October 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

I've developed addon for OnlineVideos 0.26 and MediaPortal 1.1.1 with Markiza (SK), Doma (SK), Prima (CZ) and Nova (CZ) tv archives. Is anybody here for testing addon?

hey, happy to help with testing, just let me know what to do and what info you'd need.

i've been playing around with prima archives with the help of doskabouter but i'm a n00b and not really well versed in coding and stuff... so i won't be much of help on that part, unfortunately. but i know there's a new version to OnlineVideos so that one could make some site parsing easier i guess.

what i'd be interested in would be the archives of JOJ and CT as well and there's a great HD archive for the Prima Autosalon.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

new version of addon released (0.26.1.0). I've changed numbering to be same as OnlineVideos plugin with increment of each release. Also added JOJ (SK) and JOJ Plus (SK).

I have also identified few issues in OnlineVideos 0.26:
    1. If show episode has more than one url for video, only the first video is downloaded.
    2. Because of very strange estimation of video length are videos from JOJ and JOJ Plus played after long time of downloading.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

hey, happy to help with testing, just let me know what to do and what info you'd need.

i've been playing around with prima archives with the help of doskabouter but i'm a n00b and not really well versed in coding and stuff... so i won't be much of help on that part, unfortunately. but i know there's a new version to OnlineVideos so that one could make some site parsing easier i guess.

what i'd be interested in would be the archives of JOJ and CT as well and there's a great HD archive for the Prima Autosalon.

I look on CT and Autosalon ASAP.

hroch2

Portal Member
    October 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    cool, thanks, georgius. i have tried to play around with the addon a bit and i get the categories loaded but for the most of them i can't get the videos played or even listed (nothing happens on click). i didnt go through all of them but for the random sample i tried i got no video playback on JOJ and only two on Prima. this may be related to me using the streamedMP skin so i'll try with the basic skin loaded and will keep you posted. it can also be an issue of the OnlineVideos plugin or my PC or the combination as MediaPortal crashed a few times already when trying to play online videos, yet the issue is intermittent and so far i have not seen any pattern...

hah, well, seems it's been the skin after all. with the basic skin all works wonderfully. the JOJ loading times are slower but i dont find them excessive so all OK for me. great job a thank you so very much! will be looking forward for any additions!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom