My emulators and StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Well, to be quite honest, i haven't been working on this at all lately, but i might just pick it up this evening. One problem is the coverart for SNES and N64 roms, which have a so-called landscape layout. Dunno about others which might have it, but it's a problem if i can't make a rule for each emulator/console. I think Cheekar has to add a sting in his code so we'll be able to select either "DVD" or "Landscape" coverart for each group, maybe a third group for "CD" (1:1) art.

But i'll look into it this evening, and priority the DVD-scaled coverart for now. I did accomplish a rather good layout last time, but i'll have to start over (Lost my data after installing Win7b).

One work around could be to use the cartridge art for N64. It is shaped similarly to a dvd box. If that doesn't end up looking nice, you could also try using each games title screen shot, which are all in 4:3. Don't know if thats any better.

Anyways, this look great, hope it becomes a reality some day.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Well, that's a possibility, but i would prefer to have another system for it. I would really like a code or id based on a input made in the emulator configurations, just a dropdown box with "type a" and "type b", just to be able to split the menus...

I'll come back with a screenshot in a couple of hours...

EDIT: Well, i got some progress to report. I managed to get the emu/rom title, year, makers title and genre. I'm still working on the stars (weird, it works in Blue3wide, but not streamedmp. probably just something i'm to tired to notice now)... And i figured out that there's a lot i don't know about skinning, lol.

i'll look into it tomorrow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom