My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8) (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi @ltfearme - I tried adapting to the new DLL, as you said, there is no more "Users" available, so can't use the multi user environment anymore.
    I replaced the the multiuser handling with just checking, if the active MyFilms user is the one at Settings.Username.
    How can I make sure, that scrobbling etc. is only done, if the Current MyFilms-user is the same as the Trakt-user? Should I set the connectionstate to offline?
    I think I need a little help from you :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I replaced the the multiuser handling with just checking, if the active MyFilms user is the one at Settings.Username.
    I think that will suffice.

How can I make sure, that scrobbling etc. is only done, if the Current MyFilms-user is the same as the Trakt-user? Should I set the connectionstate to offline?
    I wouldn't use the connection state, I really should mark that as internal :) Is your myfilms username public? I could just check for that when scrobbling.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @Guzzi

not sure if I already told you about this, but when I do a collection sync I can submit information about the video (mediainfo). Right now for MyFilms I set these properties to null:
    Code:
    syncCollectedMovies = (from movie in collectedMovies
                           where !traktCollectedMovies.ToList().Exists(c => MovieMatch(movie, c.Movie))
                           select new TraktSyncMovieCollected
                           {
                               Ids = new TraktMovieId { Imdb = movie.IMDBNumber.ToNullIfEmpty(), Tmdb = movie.TMDBNumber.ToNullableInt32() },
                               Title = movie.Title,
                               Year = movie.Year,
                               CollectedAt = movie.DateAdded.ToISO8601(),
                               MediaType = null,
                               Resolution = null,
                               AudioCodec = null,
                               AudioChannels = null,
                               Is3D = false
                           }).ToList();

Is this information available yet on a MFMovie object? If not, is there another way to retrieve this info so I can set it accordingly? Trakt accepts the following:
    Trakt.tv API · Apiary (see MEDIA OBJECT POST DATA)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I think that will suffice.

I wouldn't use the connection state, I really should mark that as internal :)
    No, please leave it public, as I use it to show the connection state - but I understand, I should not modify it during runtime. I think you recommended doing so in the past to change the userprofiles !? ...
    Is your myfilms username public? I could just check for that when scrobbling.
    You could try
    Code:
    MyFilmsPlugin.MyFilmsGUI.MyFilms.conf.StrUserProfileName
    Check for null, as it is instantiated, loaded and modified during runtime.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    @Guzzi

not sure if I already told you about this, but when I do a collection sync I can submit information about the video (mediainfo). Right now for MyFilms I set these properties to null:
    Code:
    syncCollectedMovies = (from movie in collectedMovies
                           where !traktCollectedMovies.ToList().Exists(c => MovieMatch(movie, c.Movie))
                           select new TraktSyncMovieCollected
                           {
                               Ids = new TraktMovieId { Imdb = movie.IMDBNumber.ToNullIfEmpty(), Tmdb = movie.TMDBNumber.ToNullableInt32() },
                               Title = movie.Title,
                               Year = movie.Year,
                               CollectedAt = movie.DateAdded.ToISO8601(),
                               MediaType = null,
                               Resolution = null,
                               AudioCodec = null,
                               AudioChannels = null,
                               Is3D = false
                           }).ToList();

Is this information available yet on a MFMovie object? If not, is there another way to retrieve this info so I can set it accordingly? Trakt accepts the following:
    Trakt.tv API · Apiary (see MEDIA OBJECT POST DATA)
    I just checked the code and no, it is not yet available within the MFMovie object. Will add it, as it is as simple as exposing the internal data.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I just checked the code and no, it is not yet available within the MFMovie object. Will add it, as it is as simple as exposing the internal data.
    I have added the properties, it is available right within the MFMovie object. However, the content might not be exactly what is defined, so either it needs to be preeprocessed or checked and ignored, when not matching the requirements. It is also depending on the environment, sort of movie catalog and user preferences, what is inside the fields...

Attachments

• MyFilms-V6.1.3.1469.mpe1
      32.5 MB
    Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    No, please leave it public, as I use it to show the connection state - but I understand, I should not modify it during runtime. I think you recommended doing so in the past to change the userprofiles !? ...

I only marked the setter as internal so you still should have access to get the connection state.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have added the properties, it is available right within the MFMovie object. However, the content might not be exactly what is defined, so either it needs to be preeprocessed or checked and ignored, when not matching the requirements. It is also depending on the environment, sort of movie catalog and user preferences, what is inside the fields...

Cool, I will process them and convert them to trakt compatible fields.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @Guzzi , im trying to setup a test environment but having issues during import. Can you or someone else tell me whats wrong? I see this null reference exception in the log:
    Code:
    7/10/2017 9:25:55 AM - ErrorEvent : object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I basically just did a fresh install and did an import using the default settings after the installation completes. I tried restarting the config and repeating, the same thing occurred.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom