My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8) (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi Guzzi

Installation goes through fine until it gets to the basic config stage when I get the following error:

Exception in plugin SetupForm loading:

Could not load type
    'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly
    'mscorlib, Version-4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Any idea what could be the trouble?
    There was an update for the pluginloader to be compatible with .Net4 - please check if requirements for latest version are met or post you environment.

muscles

Portal Member
    July 15, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi all, just got round to trying this plugin , which is much better then the movingpictures .But i have a slight issue and thats mainly due to boxsets ordering, it orders the newest year first ie got james bond collection and the oldest films is year dr. no year is 1962 but it always list skyfall 2012 at the top the the sort by year does nothing in mediaportal side menu . and even in the myfilms setup under the movie groups (sort by layout) it has asc and desc (ascending and descending) i would like to sort my boxsets by the year they were released ie [URL='https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-a&hs=eHX&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&channel=fflb&q=ascending+and+descending&spell=1&sa=X&ei=qmA2VO2mLISe7gaujoAI&ved=0CBwQvwUoAA&biw=1920&bih=943']descending any cule how to do it??[/URL]
    many thx to all that reads and help's

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi all, just got round to trying this plugin , which is much better then the movingpictures .But i have a slight issue and thats mainly due to boxsets ordering, it orders the newest year first ie got james bond collection and the oldest films is year dr. no year is 1962 but it always list skyfall 2012 at the top the the sort by year does nothing in mediaportal side menu . and even in the myfilms setup under the movie groups (sort by layout) it has asc and desc (ascending and descending) i would like to sort my boxsets by the year they were released ie descending any cule how to do it??
    many thx to all that reads and help's
    ... I just tested it - for me it simply works to change the sort direction in the context menu when I navigated "into" a box set - this toggles between asc/desc - resulting in having the oldest movies at the top. (It is true, that when you select "year" as sort order initially, the default is "desc" as I was under the impression that is the more common case)

chomp

Portal Member
    December 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello all,

I have some trouble with myFilms 6.1 I hope I going to find some help here.
    I also posted my problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/myfilms-startet-keine-filme-mehr.122276/
    but I seems that this gearman speekers forum is not frequented so high.

I Installed Mediaportal 1.9 on a new Partition, I created a new MyFilms config and used the old Catalog File. The Films are logicaly destinated on the same location, also the drivelatter is unchanged! When I start MediaPortal I see every of my Films but when I tried to start I always get the message:
    "Please Inserct disc
    disc n° = xxx"

hope anybody can help
    regards chomp

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    It might be related to rights - are you sure you do have access to the movie directory from that PC and user?
    Otherwise, please post (debug) logs which include such a case, that might help to find the root issue ...

chomp

Portal Member
    December 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guzzi,

yes that is what I also supposed, but this is a simple local partition and the current user and the SYSTEM have full access to that.
    Attached you find a log wehre I provoked the error, but as I wrote I will not see something uncommon.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    You have configured 'F:\Filme\' as searchpath - but the media path for the movie launched is 'D:\Filme\Die Wolke\CD2.mpg' - finally log tells 'File not found for movie '' - which is strange, as I would have at least expected the display name there. Could you PM be the xml Database or at least the part of that specific movie?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Had another look - try setting the SortTitle in your config (and Searchpath) accordingly - this will allow MyFilms to find the movie even if the media path stored is not correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom