My Films 6 - Grabber Scripts/Interface (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    What 'Person search' ? Can you tell me how to test/reproduce? I thought all person info/lookups in MyFilms was grabbed from TMDb?
    person updates in person views - those are using both IMDB and TMDB - and IMDB is broken there.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks Guzzi.

I have created a folder for each movie and .NFO files so i will be able to test that use case next go round in MFs.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Attached is 1 of my movie folders without the movie file.
    It contains an .nfo, backdrop (Fanart) and cover file, is there a way to make a grabber script that will grab all the information in the .nfo file along with the backdrop (Fanart) and cover files and import this to MFs without access to the internet?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Attached is 1 of my movie folders without the movie file.
    It contains an .nfo, backdrop (Fanart) and cover file, is there a way to make a grabber script that will grab all the information in the .nfo file along with the backdrop (Fanart) and cover files and import this to MFs without access to the internet?
    Hi Ted,
    yes, that is possible by using the "nfo grabber script".
    However, as you have a bit different namings, you need to adapt the settings for cover and fanart to include the moviename.
    Otherwise it should work like when using EmberMediaManager of other nfo supporting apps - create AMC4 catalotg, use nfo grabber to import and you're done.

dishwasher

Portal Member
    April 5, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    "Cinefacts-BluRay.xml", "Cinefacts-DVD.xml" and "Cinefacts-Kino.xml" are down.
    Can someone fix it, please.
    Thank you for your great work!

Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    "Cinefacts-BluRay.xml", "Cinefacts-DVD.xml" and "Cinefacts-Kino.xml" are down.
    Can someone fix it, please.
    Thank you for your great work!
    Confirmed - website did a relaunch. It still looks very "beta". Actually, script has to be rewritten, as site very much changed.
    Please add an issue to tracker - I will look into it in a few days, when they have finished "tweaking" the new site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom