My Films 6 - Grabber Scripts/Interface (5 Viewers)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Fixed some issues with encoding in 2 spanish grabbers

Attachments

• IMDB.ES-TMDB.xml
    23.6 KB
  • IMDB.ES.xml
    23.3 KB

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
i have modified the NFO scraper to support MovPicNFO NFOs and MyVideos NFOs better the 2 NFO scrapers are attached along with a 2 part movie folder (Ben-Hur) minus the movies. the movie folder contains the NFO file plus cover and fanart as created by MyVideos, and a movie folder (Avatar) minus the movie. the movie folder contains the NFO file plus cover and backdrop (fanart) as created by MovPicNFO.

I am having a problem getting the MPVideoNFO scraper to pick up any 2 part movies also as you can see in the 2 part movie folder MyVideos supports multiple fanarts which i can not get to import in to MFs. I have gotten all the genres to import but they show 1 at a time instead of a string of them with a comma between them.

The MovPicNFO scraper imports everything when using "%Filename%_cover.jpg" and "%Filename_backdrop.jpg" for the cover and fanart as described in the MovPicNFO thread. The problem i am having with this is the genres are combined like "|Action|Adventure|Fantasy|Sci-Fi|" is seen as 1 genre.

So i was hoping someone who understands how these scrapers work better than me could take a look at them and fix them if possible.

Thanks

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    i have modified the NFO scraper to support MovPicNFO NFOs and MyVideos NFOs better the 2 NFO scrapers are attached along with a 2 part movie folder (Ben-Hur) minus the movies. the movie folder contains the NFO file plus cover and fanart as created by MyVideos, and a movie folder (Avatar) minus the movie. the movie folder contains the NFO file plus cover and backdrop (fanart) as created by MovPicNFO.

I am having a problem getting the MPVideoNFO scraper to pick up any 2 part movies also as you can see in the 2 part movie folder MyVideos supports multiple fanarts which i can not get to import in to MFs. I have gotten all the genres to import but they show 1 at a time instead of a string of them with a comma between them.

The MovPicNFO scraper imports everything when using "%Filename%_cover.jpg" and "%Filename_backdrop.jpg" for the cover and fanart as described in the MovPicNFO thread. The problem i am having with this is the genres are combined like "|Action|Adventure|Fantasy|Sci-Fi|" is seen as 1 genre.

So i was hoping someone who understands how these scrapers work better than me could take a look at them and fix them if possible.

Thanks
    Hi TLD,
    I modified your scripts a bit:
    - Genre/Categories are now properly read and formatted
    - In VDB grabber, I changed search from "%Filename%.nfo" to "*.nfo" - however, that means it is only usable if movies are in separate directories.
    If the multi part files are not imported correctly, it might require tweaking the corresponding expression(s) in AMCU.

Attachments

• MovPicNFO.xml
      18.4 KB
    • MPVideoNFO2.xml
      18.3 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Can I suggest we add an issue to tracker for any new grabbers/processes? That way we ensure they get wider testing and documented in the wiki.
    @Guzzii, can you make a note of that 'tip' about multipart part movies so we remember to include that in wiki?
    @TLD - would you be able to provide a step by step guide how to convert from MovPics and Videos so we can include that in the wiki?

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country

Thanks
    Hi TLD,
    - Genre/Categories are now properly read and formatted
    - In VDB grabber, I changed search from "%Filename%.nfo" to "*.nfo" - however, that means it is only usable if movies are in separate directories.
    If the multi part files are not imported correctly, it might require tweaking the corresponding expression(s) in AMCU.

Thanks Guzzi, I'll give these grabber scripts a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes.[DOUBLEPOST=1356759675][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @TLD - would you be able to provide a step by step guide how to convert from MovPics and Videos so we can include that in the wiki?

Yes, i'll write what needs to be done to convert from Moving Pictures with MovPicNFO and MyVideos export to NFO to be usable with these grabber scripts and imported to MFs. I'll post it in conversation and you can copy it to the appropriate place in the WIKI.

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    [quote="Guzzi, post: 949376, member: 55213
    Hi TLD,
    - In VDB grabber, I changed search from "%Filename%.nfo" to "*.nfo" - however, that means it is only usable if movies are in separate directories [/quote]

I thing this will be a problem as MyVideos exports NFO files in the "%Filename%.nfo" format automatically, and there are no options that i have seen to change that but will give ti a try.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi TLD,
    - In VDB grabber, I changed search from "%Filename%.nfo" to "*.nfo" - however, that means it is only usable if movies are in separate directories

I thing this will be a problem as MyVideos exports NFO files in the "%Filename%.nfo" format automatically, and there are no options that i have seen to change that but will give ti a try.
    It should work, as long as there is only a single nfo per folder. Otherwise we have to think about a different solution ....

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    OK here's the MovPicNFO grabber script and it works quite well as is. and the MPVideoNFO script that i modified to import fanart as the one we were using wasn't working with fanart.

While NFOs created by MPVideos does support multiple fanart i can't get the MPVideoNFO script to import more that 1.
    Perhaps someone could see if they could get it to import multiple fanart.

Attachments

• MovPicNFO.zip
      2.5 KB
    • MPVideoNFO.zip
      2.5 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    OK here's the MovPicNFO grabber script and it works quite well as is. and the MPVideoNFO script that i modified to import fanart as the one we were using wasn't working with fanart.

While NFOs created by MPVideos does support multiple fanart i can't get the MPVideoNFO script to import more that 1.
    Perhaps someone could see if they could get it to import multiple fanart.
    Attached modified MPVideos grabber script - fanarts need to be list separated woth "comma". I also added limitation to "3" (you can remove or modify, if you want, but might be nice to show ppl the ability how to to restrict number of fanarts).

Edit: Of course you need to enable "use script for fanart" in importer to use it, as discussed before - otherwise it'll download fanart from internet...

Attachments

• MPVideoNFO-Multifanart.xml
      18.6 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom