My Launch (yahoo launch videos) (1 Viewer)

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    gregmac45 said:
    Can any of you provide more info on this bug?

I can't reproduce it on my system.

Right now I'm using RC3.
    When entering the plugin I can look for the latest video, search for videos and watch the selected videos.
    But if I change the bitrate or the country, the plugin won't do anything.
    I can click on show latest videos or whatever, but nothing happens.
    I get no palylist anymore.

I need to close MediaPortal and restart, to get the plugin working again.

Second thing I figured out. When selecting the Explorer plugin, this pluign comes up. :?:

Do you need more infos or a log-file?

Regards
    Ralph

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    gregmac45 - How about the following as a hover (buddy) image for your plugin? It could work until someone provides a better image - I would like that, because I am not an artist. I tried to play with a 3D arrow and it didn't seem to fit, but I would like to see a better image to go with this plugin.

Mike

hovermusicvideo1as.png

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    Re: explorer

antonyfirewalk said:
    Hi gregmac45, is there any way of getting this plugin to work and still have the explorer functions ie: move and copy file etc. i didnt know if it was just a case of the plugin id 5678 coflicting or your plugin actually uses explorer.
    cheers

Antony

I was wondering the same thing.

MrMartin

Portal Member
    October 27, 2005
    Changing name of plugin in home-menu

Hey guys

Thanks for a lovely plugin! My girlfriend loves it :)

I just have one tiny problem... Im from sweden and i use swedish names on all menus and buttons. In home menu, all items are renamed to swedish, except "My Musicvideos". Is there any way to change the name of the plugin on the button in home menu?

I tried to change the name in the Mediaportal setup -> plugins -> configuration. When i choose MyMusicvideos i see the "Button text" in the "Tag info", and i can change it, but it doenst save. If i close config pressing SAVE, the name is still unchanged :(

I would like to use a name like "Mina Musikvideon" (swedish ~ My Musicvideos)

Would really appretiate some help

Thanks in advance,
    Martin

garyday

Portal Member
    March 1, 2006
    Dubai
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Great Plugin

Guys,

this is a great plugin, however i think there is a bug with search..

I first do a search, then try another search - nothing, this happens
    about 100% of the time.

Seems that if you search, don't play something and then search again it's dead :(

anychance someone can fix this - this plugin and mytvshow just totally kick ass! :)

garyday

Portal Member
    March 1, 2006
    Dubai
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Guys,

I also have a problem if i play a video and then try to plan another one..

It only ever seems to work the first time i play a video, and only at 56k...

However, this is super great, if it worked more frequently then this would be
    perfecto..

XstahSie

April 13, 2006
    MyMusicVideos_1.0.2 doesn't work with RC3 RAZOR skin

To gregmac45 or anyone:

I DO NOT have a problem getting the stream to work. BUT when I click to get the TOP or LATEST video, the listing of the available videos will not appear, although I can RIGHT-CLICK to bring up a prompt window and it will show me the name and title of the videos. But that's a bit lame=) I can click on the INVISIBLE listing and it will play the videos just fine.

This problem ONLY occurs in the new RAZOR skin that is found in version RC3.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you :)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    Re: MyMusicVideos_1.0.2 doesn't work with RC3 RAZOR skin

XstahSie said:
    To gregmac45 or anyone:

I DO NOT have a problem getting the stream to work. BUT when I click to get the TOP or LATEST video, the listing of the available videos will not appear, although I can RIGHT-CLICK to bring up a prompt window and it will show me the name and title of the videos. But that's a bit lame=) I can click on the INVISIBLE listing and it will play the videos just fine.

This problem ONLY occurs in the new RAZOR skin that is found in version RC3.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you :)

XstahSie - If I were you, I would post your problem in the follwing thread and address it to raven so he can look into it.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom