My Launch (yahoo launch videos) (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I believe that there are skin authors working on getting the widescreen skins working on most every plugin. You can ask if they may work on that plugin next - please be nice when asking. I'm not saying you aren't - it is just there are no emotions (or facial expresions) that can be conveyed well in an email/posting and with this developement project being global it seems like at times people get misunderstood. That all said, just ask if they plan to work on the skin for that plugin in the skins section, and just post in the widescreen bluetwo thread so the right authors will see it.

The thread you should post this message in is this one.

Mike

scrooge

Portal Member
    February 28, 2006
    Italy
    sorry i didn't would to be rude...i forget to add an emoticon 'cause here was late and i was tired...
    Sorry again guys...and keep your good work :D

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm sorry. My response was that of knee-jerk reaction. I guees more of a jerk. You didn't say anything wrong. I just didn't want anyone to think (because it has happened in the past) to say in a "I want" tone. You didn't and I should not have brought it up. I just wanted to avoid anyone responding also in a similar manner - all that said it backfired and did exactly the opposite. Please ask and don't think you were rude.

garyday

Portal Member
    March 1, 2006
    Dubai
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Guys,

Upgraded to the new RC version, works a treat ! :)

The problem was that if i changed bitrate the xml settings file lost the
    default country and bitrate setting (all were set to "N")...

cheers

Gary

jabnet

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2005
    Spain
    somebody can tell me how to change caption of My musicvideos in home screen? I'd like to call it other way... and other language.

Thank 'u

samuel337

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    jabnet said:
    somebody can tell me how to change caption of My musicvideos in home screen? I'd like to call it other way... and other language.

Thank 'u

In your respective language's strings.xml (mediaportal\languages folder), search for the My MusicVideos string and change it to whatever you want it to be.

Sam

jabnet

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2005
    Spain
    I knew that with other items, but My MusicVideos plugin doesn't appear in strings.xml (at least for me...) isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom