My Lyrics 1.41 (December 4th 2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    mackey, could you update the svn too :) btw, i made some improvements and fixes to the plugin. if you want, i can commit them to svn after you do, then you can review them..

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    mackey, could you update the svn too :) btw, i made some improvements and fixes to the plugin. if you want, i can commit them to svn after you do, then you can review them..
    Yup, I uploaded version 1.4.2.2 to SVN thursday but forgot to do so after my work yesterday on 1.4.2.3. I will do so tonight. Cool, that you have made some improvements. I would love to see what you have done and review them. I will pm you when i have committed the latest changes.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    New beta out. Version 1.4.2.6 which includes a lot of fixes to improve the overall feel of the plugin. SilentExcept has contributed with most of them and overall done an exceptional job the last couple of weeks!
    :D

I've include a full list of changes when 1.4.3.0 is released, which I suspect to be beginning next week if no critical error are reported.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    mackey, are there any skin changes we should be aware of?

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    no there are none.. there are optional changes tho..

* you can now use button 50 to pick lrc too, not just tag the line..

* and there are two defines that help plugin with the buttons in the skin file.. (so far if you clicked the button, the "select" event would be fired in the plugin and that could cause strange behavior.. so if you have any buttons you can use that define to define their id's - will add the define names..

* since lrc time is shown only on lrc edit and lrc pick, skinner is able to choose weather lrc edit controls should be used for lrc pick also, so that he could move other LRC controls more to the left with no empty space when no lrc time is shown (<define>#MyLyrics.UseEditControlsOnLRCPick:yes</define>)

* just adding a usage for previously added define: <define>#MyLyrics.BlacklistedControlIDs:ID1,ID2,ID3,ID4,...</define>

heh.. from svn change log :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom