My Lyrics 1.41 (December 4th 2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hey just wondering, is functionality for CD's to have lyrics displayed in the pipeline, or is this a MP1 message limitation. Thanks
    It might be possibly to include this. I will check it out before the next release and include it if so. Thanks

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    hey mackey, could you update svn with latest sources? i like to compile plugins myself :)

also i've noticed an glitch when you stop playback. everything on plugin screen gets cleared but the image..

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hey mackey, could you update svn with latest sources? i like to compile plugins myself :)

also i've noticed an glitch when you stop playback. everything on plugin screen gets cleared but the image..
    Yeah, sure. I'll do that tonight. If i forget, don't hesitate to pm me with an insulting and contemptuous message :)

vrm

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hey, Mackey!

Could you please check that title (remix) thing again? It still doesn't work for me. Thanks!

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hey, Mackey!

Could you please check that title (remix) thing again? It still doesn't work for me. Thanks!
    If your tag contains the above then MyLyrics do the right thing, that is to chop the "(remix)" part of and start a search for the title. If your music file isn't properly tagged then the plugin will most likely have no luck to find a matching LRC/lyric.

vrm

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hey, Mackey!

If your tag contains the above then MyLyrics do the right thing, that is to chop the "(remix)" part of and start a search for the title. If your music file isn't properly tagged then the plugin will most likely have no luck to find a matching LRC/lyric.

Yeah, you said that before and I said "it doesn't work for me" then. My music files are properly tagged, if I change (remix) to [remix] everything's fine but changing hundreds of tags is not fine, so that's why I asked you to check it. :D

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hey, Mackey!

Yeah, you said that before and I said "it doesn't work for me" then. My music files are properly tagged, if I change (remix) to [remix] everything's fine but changing hundreds of tags is not fine, so that's why I asked you to check it. :D
    Upload an example of a music file that fails and I'll have a look.

vrm

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

Upload an example of a music file that fails and I'll have a look.

Ok, I try to find something that has no copyrights but has lyrics online. :D anyway.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Ok, I try to find something that has no copyrights but has lyrics online. :D anyway.
    Oh, I could reproduce the issue now, so no need to upload an example anyway. I'll include the fix in the next beta release.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    1. Add 3 additional skin controls so user can display the current LRC line, as well as the line above and the line below
    Hi kiwihunglist,
    I have sent out a new beta 1.4.2.3 which you can install through the MPEI Extension Installer. This version updates label controls with the id 1400-1404. Two labels shows past LRC lines, one shows the current and the latter two show the upcoming lines. In the beta there is a test XML-file for the Blue3wide that holds this five controls and where the regular LRCs controls have been removed. Give it a testdrive and let me know if things act as excepted.
    cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom