My Lyrics 1.41 (December 4th 2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

Thx Mackey, it works now :)
    I have a little strange issue (i can't setup plugin in configuration.exe).
    Thx for all :)
    Sebastiii.
    Hi,
    I don't quite understand. Do you get an error when trying to enter the configuration or an exception within the mylyrics configuration after is has been started? Please write details so I can fix a potential error. :) Thanks

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is there an issue tracker that i can add enhancement requests too?

Request #1 - I would actually prefer 1 control for current lrc, 1 control for previous lrc, and 2 seperate controls for upcoming lrc lines. (so actually 4 controls would be better), skinner can decide how many lines to display.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

Thx Mackey, it works now :)
    I have a little strange issue (i can't setup plugin in configuration.exe).
    Thx for all :)
    Sebastiii.
    Hi,
    I don't quite understand. Do you get an error when trying to enter the configuration or an exception within the mylyrics configuration after is has been started? Please write details so I can fix a potential error. :) Thanks

Hi sorry :)

Yes it's in when i go to plugin section of configuration.exe, when i rgith click on MyLyrics, i have an error :

mylyrics-config.jpg

Thx.
    Seb.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Is there an issue tracker that i can add enhancement requests too?

Request #1 - I would actually prefer 1 control for current lrc, 1 control for previous lrc, and 2 seperate controls for upcoming lrc lines. (so actually 4 controls would be better), skinner can decide how many lines to display.

No, there is no issue tracker. There isn't many issues or feature requests to the plugin, so there is current no need for a such.

Okay, I note that four label controls is preferred. I'll most likely add request #1 in the next release, but the others seem in my eyes less interesting for a larger crowd so their inclusion is more doubtful.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yes it's in when i go to plugin section of configuration.exe, when i rgith click on MyLyrics, i have an error :

mylyrics-config.jpg

Thx.
    Seb.

Thanks - silly me I forgot to include the googletranslateapi which is needed since version 1.41. I've make a new Mpei tonight and write here when it is accessable.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Version 1.4.2.2 is now accessable through the Mediaportal Extension Installer. Due to some problems with the Mpei maker tool, there is two visible beta instances of MyLyrics. If you are running the version that cannot be upgraded to version 1.4.2.2, please uninstall your current version and install the other.

SimonP

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks very much for the work you've put into this.

Is there any way you can integrate it into the menu on the music screen? As a hard of hearing music lover this plug-in is very handy but at present it means navigating back to the main menu and into My Lyrics, then back again to select the next track I want to listen to.
    Yes, as Sebastiii notes, it is the skin that can choose to have a link to MyLyrics (or any other plugin) from the MyMusic pages. Many skin designers have chosen to make one or several shortcuts to MyLyrics within other skin files (e.g. StreamedMP, BlackGlass, Xface) but not all have to do so. So you should address your with in a subforum for your skin of chose. You could also add the shortcut yourself - you could check out the xml-files for a skin that do have the shortcut and copy most of it. The id for the MyLyrics plugin is 90478.

Thanks guys, it seems to work nicely with StreamedMP (Perhaps a list of skins known to work with My Lyrics would be handy?).

Do you know if anyone has modified Blue3 (and -wide, the standard skins) to allow My Lyrics from the Music menu? That would be the perfect solution for me as I'm very happy with them.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks guys, it seems to work nicely with StreamedMP (Perhaps a list of skins known to work with My Lyrics would be handy?).

Do you know if anyone has modified Blue3 (and -wide, the standard skins) to allow My Lyrics from the Music menu? That would be the perfect solution for me as I'm very happy with them.

I do believe that all maintained skins supports My Lyrics, so I don't believe that there is need for such a list. Also, many skin descriptions shows a list with all supported plugins. Some even with versions.

I'm pretty sure someone has made exactly that for the standards skins, but I'm not sure they have been posted here in the forums. I have not seen it here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom