My Lyrics 1.8.0 for MP 1.4 / 1.5 (26-07-13) (1 Viewer)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi Yoav!
    There's no crash popup window - I just see in the task manager that MP doesn't react anymore... all I can do is stop the prozess and than restart MP. I allready uploaded log in the previous post (I think I made them right...)

It would be very interesting if you can reproduce the error. Just try to navigate (directory view) to a file that is not in the database - and see what happens if you try to get the lyrics.

I do know MPTagThat and my music files do have "good" Id3 tags - but as I said - I do have a lot of mp3-files (about 70.000...) and because of that the database becomes veeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy sloooooooooow

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Yoav!
    There's no crash popup window - I just see in the task manager that MP doesn't react anymore... all I can do is stop the prozess and than restart MP. I allready uploaded log in the previous post (I think I made them right...)

It would be very interesting if you can reproduce the error. Just try to navigate (directory view) to a file that is not in the database - and see what happens if you try to get the lyrics.

I do know MPTagThat and my music files do have "good" Id3 tags - but as I said - I do have a lot of mp3-files (about 70.000...) and because of that the database becomes veeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy sloooooooooow

How do you play a music file that is not in the database? What is directory view?

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    In german it is Ansicht (view) --> 1. Ordner-Struktur (folder-structure)
    As you see I in MP-Config have 3 Music-folders but none of them activated in Database so the Database is empty.
    ... sorry for my english...

Attachments

• MyMusic.jpg
      MyMusic.jpg
      71.3 KB
    • MP-Config-Music-folders.jpg
      MP-Config-Music-folders.jpg
      52.7 KB
    • MP-Config-Music-Database.jpg
      MP-Config-Music-Database.jpg
      71.1 KB
    Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I've added a folder, and did not check it to the database. I then played 2 files from that folder. Then entered the MyLyrics plugin.
    First file found lyrics. Second file had this message: "Not enough data for lyric search"

Maybe it's related to the specific file you're trying to play? You can upload it and I can try.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    It's getting strange again o_O (bad mojo - bad carma ;))

Here is 1 file: It works when I add it to the database and crashes when I trie to get the lyrics when it's not in the database...
    Picture --> MP/Lyrics does not react anymore after trying to get the lyrics for the file

I don't think it is realated to the specific file - I mean: First: The file works when it is in the database. Second: I haven't found any file that works if it's not in the database.
    So I'm very confused that you didn't have the problem when you tried it - Are you sure that they were not in the database (before or so...)?

Attachments

• Taskmgr.jpg
      Taskmgr.jpg
      36.4 KB
    Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    It's getting strange again o_O (bad mojo - bad carma ;))

Here is 1 file: It works when I add it to the database and crashes when I trie to get the lyrics when it's not in the database...
    Picture --> MP/Lyrics does not react anymore after trying to get the lyrics for the file

I don't think it is realated to the specific file - I mean: First: The file works when it is in the database. Second: I haven't found any file that works if it's not in the database.
    So I'm very confused that you didn't have the problem when you tried it - Are you sure that they were not in the database (before or so...)?

Managed to reproduce with your file.
    Will debug and update. Hopefully during the weekend...

OMG! that's a nasty bug! Found the problem. Will sleep on the solution...

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Managed to reproduce with your file.
    Will debug and update. Hopefully during the weekend...

Crashes with "Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll"

So happy that I'm not gone crazy :whistle:
    Thanks a lot!

OK,

I stayed up late to fix this. It's 2:50 AM, so I take no responsibility for the following build ;)
    Please install and test it. I'm waiting for feedback before pushing an update to the community...

Thanks,
    Yoav

Attachments

• MyLyrics-1.8.0.233.MPE1
      536.5 KB

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    OK,

I stayed up late to fix this. It's 2:50 AM, so I take no responsibility for the following build ;)
    Please install and test it. I'm waiting for feedback before pushing an update to the community...

Thanks,
    Yoav

Hi Yoav!
    Thank you - Hope you selpt well :sleep: ! Much much better now - NO "crashes" anymore and let me say: The new version (1.8.0....) seems to be MUCH faster (getting the lyrics from the internet)!!!
    The Testfile I posted is working now!!!- End of good news ;)

Some files still make trouble (but as I said NO crashes). What happens: I playback the file --> Go to MyLyrics and than - sometimes immediatly - sometimes afer a few seconds Music stops playing and on the MyLyrics sreeen there is: "No Music file is playing"

Maybe I found a hint in mediaportal.log?:
    D3DERR_INVALIDCALL - Error in the application.-2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.BeginScene() at MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)

whatever that means (n)

Code:
    [2013-08-16 10:17:10,187] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - BASS: Number of Channels: 2
    [2013-08-16 10:17:10,187] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - BASS: Stream Samplerate: 44100
    [2013-08-16 10:17:10,187] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - BASS: ---------------------------------------------
    [2013-08-16 10:17:10,187] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - BASS: Successfully created BASS audio stream
    [2013-08-16 10:17:10,187] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - BASS: ---------------------------------------------
    [2013-08-16 10:17:10,187] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - BASS: No upmixing of Stereo selected
    [2013-08-16 10:17:10,187] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - BASS: playback started
    [2013-08-16 10:17:10,187] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - g_Player.OnStarted() \\Router-usb\USB_Storage\22_Männer\Zucchero\All The Best\107. Zucchero - Baila.mp3 media:Music
    [2013-08-16 10:17:14,859] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - Main: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL - Error in the application.
    -2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL)
      at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.BeginScene()
      at MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)
    [2013-08-16 10:17:14,859] [Log	] [MPMain  ] [INFO ] - g_Player.OnStopped()

Would it help you if I post a "new" not working file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom