• Total voters

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    1.2 Beta support for this plugin is what is currently stopping me from beta testing 1.2 on most of my HTPCs. Any word on when this will be available Trevor? Not trying to rush you, just curious. Thanks for all the work you do! =)

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Hey Trevor... so far all is well with me and my music videos (I tell you this, cuz I know it has been keeping you up at nights =) lol) But anywho, I know of the new plugin coming out mvCentral... but until that is released... is there an EASY way to have multiple instances of 0.41 installed? each with a separate databases? I ask this as way to have each instance be a genre of music. I am pretty sure mvCentral will support genres, this is just a temp fix.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Will mvCentral support flv files? Music Videos used to but doesn't now, which seems strange to me - or am I the only one populating my music vids database from YouTube?... :mad:

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Will mvCentral support flv files? Music Videos used to but doesn't now, which seems strange to me - or am I the only one populating my music vids database from YouTube?... :mad:

it will and does, provided youn have the right codecs installed and .flv is know extension in configuration->Videos

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

it will and does, provided youn have the right codecs installed and .flv is know extension in configuration->Videos

mm.... not working for me :( I can play flv files from the desktop (I use VLC Media Player) and .flv is a known extension under videos but when I try to add it as an extension in MusicVideos then scan the watch folder the ".flv" that I've added disappears (and the flv files aren't picked up by the scan). I remember this happened ages ago with one of the earlier releases but I managed to get them to play somehow.. any other pointers? :)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    @Bleazel - Most of my music vids are .flv and all is working fine. Yes it has to be added to extensions, but as u have said, it is listed there. can u get .flv to play in the "Videos" section of MP? If not then it has to be a codec or MP Config problem. FFDSHOW seems to work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom