My Netflix 1.4 for MP 1.2 (2 Viewers)

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Right now Iam trying to nail it down with others.
Ill get to you as I solve this.

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    have the same problem ..

starting mp cleaning logfiles / starting netflix try click instant que ..

stop mp / colect logs

hope this helps ..

location (sweden)

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi joxen.
    The problem with non US netflix accounts is that it doesnt have instant queue (AFAIK)

Iam working on new plugin, because rewrite the current would be more work.

I will post resulats as soon as I have some.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,
    I'm getting the same problem as others on here...installed ver 1.4.1 and pasted alpha dll into plugins directory...deleted old dll...and have the following results......

Screenshot_1.png......Screenshot_2.png......Screenshot_3.png......Screenshot_4.png

I can sort out the skin layout problems but normally when placeholders are shown this means there is a skin problem or the windows properties are incorrect.

I have activated my account within the plugin and get the "account activated" message in red...would be nice if this could be changed to green as red sort of makes one think that there's a problem.

Logs attached.

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi Iam working on complete rewrite of this plugin but it takes time, bacause I mainly work on it in late night ours.
    There were two possible reasons in old plugin for this.
    1. You are outside of US teritory which means that instant queue is not working. The plugin is waiting for instance queue and when error ocure, processing is halted. Which is why the place holders contains hashes.
    2. Second possibility was error during conversion of decimal number because of locale seetings of integer point (either , or .)

Anyway Iam now strugelling with skins.
    I want to use skins from Moving pictures (authors agreed) but structure is somehow complex so it takes time.
    So if there is someone who is familiar with skin structure help would appriciated :)

bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom