My Netflix 1.4 for MP 1.2 (1 Viewer)

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi.
You can try to copy file which is reported as missing from for example default skin.

I have seen it alse where in forum.
Iam now using Streamed MP skin which handles it quite well.

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I Know MyNetflix is currently in development, but am i wrong in saying that MyNetflix works on 1.3.0 meidportal with a few alterations.

I am using skin "streamedmp", but all i get i s varaibles when loading page.

Am i wrong. does it work or does it not, and if so what configurationis required for MP 1.3 and netflix 1.4.1

Regards, HTPCServices.com

LoLander

Portal Member
January 8, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi mccay_a,
Even if you got it to work, see below. I also don't think MyNetflix is currently in development either. I might be wrong.
As you may recall, the Netflix API team announced in June (http://developer.netflix.com/blog/read/Upcoming_Changes_to_the_Netflix_API_Program) that we will be changing the access domain for the public API from api.netflix.com to api-public.netflix.com. While many of you have migrated successfully to the new domain, we are still seeing API calls from a number of keys.
It is important for the infrastructural health of the API to complete this migration as quickly as possible. As a result, we will be definitively turning off access to api.netflix.com on Wednesday, November 7th. After that time, all API requests to api.netflix.com will result in 404 errors. Please make sure that you modify your applications accordingly to avoid any interruptions in service.

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Hi mccay.
I also had this problem once, I switched to BlueWide because I thought its a skin problem (sounds funny, isnt it).
In BlueWide it worked and its working since than.

Also try to login from you HTPC to see whether you are able to login to netflix from IE.
Have a nice day.

MightyPolo

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Hi.
I forgot to say, that after that I switched back to streamedMP and It works :)
Did you follow the configuration PDF?

Have a good day!

charettepa

Portal Pro
April 2, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
hi

can someone tell me what i am doing wrong
i have set up the plugin
i am authorized
i can even launch the plugin