My PodCasts (1 Viewer)

Pascal

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
IJsselmuiden
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Janno,

Thanks janno, it seems that the videolan player fixes the m4v playing issue. Also with the compiled versions of moiristo it works. I looked at my log files again and g_player is started first, but it fails and that causes the audioplayer to start. But when using the videolan player it works fine!

Thanks again, now I gonna watch motogp podcasts :)

Pasacl

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Ok, let me get this straight.

The download in the start of this thread, is that the latest good version? Or do I have to download files from one of the reactions...

:sorry: , but how do I use videolan player or the FLVPlayer.dll and VideoLAN.dll for this plugin? Are these settings of some sort that I have to change?
:confused:
...and what is g-player?...no info on it can be found on this website... (or the searchoption is crap)
Is it the internal Mediaportal player?

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
Janno, If you post the changes I can put them into the plugin or you can add them to sourceforge.

kkendall,

You can select an external player under: Media Portal Setup > Movies > Movie Player.

Pascal and Janno may be able to shed more light on their setup.

g_player is a function in mediaportal that handles video and audio playback. It works well with most things that Windows Media Player can handle. For other things like MP4 you either need a new codec or a different player like VideoLan...etc.

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
Hi
I updated to the last version of my podcasts from this thread and now i can`t ad any new podcast, they are in the list the configuration, but in MP i can`t see any of them and i also can`t ad a new one with the search funktion

Any tips?

thanks cubii

osovega

January 24, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi
I updated to the last version of my podcasts from this thread and now i can`t ad any new podcast, they are in the list the configuration, but in MP i can`t see any of them and i also can`t ad a new one with the search funktion

Any tips?

thanks cubii

I hav the same issue. Can't add podcasts from within MP becaus i can't select the button.

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
Ok that means i`m not the only one with this problem...

If i have the time, i `ll reinstall mp and this plugin...:confused:

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom