My Streamradio (2 Viewers)

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

i found some bugs in the xml files. Anyway the next version will not need the asx files anymore. I have now a small standalone app to test the engine. The engine will receive all radio station in the background so you will have a preview what is running on what radio station.

I'm still looking for somebody to get more stations into this. Is there anybody out there ? Planed is to have like bouquets for e.g. countries or so.

Greetz
kroko

TimmyT

Portal Pro
October 18, 2004
Zurich
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi kroko

Just found your sweet plugin yesterday and I am testing right now! It looks awesome - just what I was missing!
Of course I will put my favorite stations together (mostly swiss stations) and will send them to you!

keep up the good work

TimmyT

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

TimmyT

Portal Pro
October 18, 2004
Zurich
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
hi kroko

is it possible to get some sort of manual or a list of all the available tags? I've looked into your xml files and noticed the different "methods" (from 1 to 5), but I don't quite understand what the difference is...

I have already some swiss stations working (unfortunately without coverart) and right now I am working on some Sky.fm channels. I will post them as soon as possible.

During my work so far, I came across some problems, maybe you can point me to the right direction here...
1.) sometimes the coverart is stored with relative paths (e.g. ../../cover1234.jpg ). Is there a way to include them?
2.) how can I retrieve the artist/title when they're not on the same line?
3.) have you planned to support .pls files as well?

Cheers,
TimmyT

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello @all,

look on the first page for the description of the methods...

scythelt: RPR1 is working , I need to change the format of the xml a little... so title display is only available in the next version, sorry. Attached are the files :)

ThaClown: I take a look at this stations later ....

3FM: yes title and coverart
SlamFM: is there any display for the actual title ?
ArrowJazzFM: yes with title display
Caz!: is there any display for the actual title ?
Radio Veronica: is there any display for the actual title ?

Playing ANY station as long it is a WMP will be NO problem. Only to display the title and the artirst it is nesserary to have it on the web page. If it is on the web page 98% I can display it.

Sorry for my little netherland language skills...

Greetz
kroko

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
TimmyT,

I updated most information on the xml section as well on the method. See the start of this thread.

to 1)

I noticed some of the cover art is stored in rel. path ... Right now I 'm using the homepage url + url from parser. Maybe that is not enough ?

to 2)
use method no 3.

Scan all rows for

interpret blabla stop
title blabla stop
image blabla stop

to 3)
pls are not really a problem... but there could be more then one station in one pls.. put on the wishlist

Greetz
kroko

scythelt

Portal Pro
December 19, 2006
Home Country
@scythelt: RPR1 is working , I need to change the format of the xml a little... so title display is only available in the next version, sorry. Attached are the files :)

Fantastic thanks kroko. Any chance of an ETA for when the next version could be released?

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

just an update. Tiscali has changed their shema. Now they are using a forward hml to init the player. So some of Tiscali stations (RHH, RSH .. ) are not working. I already have a new solution. I will release a new version soon.

Greetz
kroko

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Ok, I rewrote most part of the plugin. I turned it over to a real OSD based radio with display of the actual track... See the screenshoot on the first page.

I will do a release soon.

Greetz
kroko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom