February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Preview release on the first page, need someone to test it

-include recording streams with stream info into a dir
-play all streams also Tiscali
-easy OSD for simplify the radio

Its not perfect and my HTPC is down, so I can not test the remote right now. Give it a try and let me know what you thing.....

Greetz
kroko

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

just updated the preview ( first page ).

Now the status of recoding is displayed.
You can see the actual time in the window.
I fixed some focus related problems (i think).
Pressing up and down will show a selection. Press OK to activate that channel.

I hope you enjoy it.

Greetz
kroko

ich4711

Portal Member
August 11, 2007
moin kroko.

thanks for the new version of streamradio
at least i can hear "radio hamburg" ;-) and all the channels with "token" stuff.
good work.

what i´m missing:
- an overview of channels
- a "wide" skin
- a better way to select channel in fullscreen
- a switch to turn off the visualization, info about the songs is enough for me....
- the stream stops playing on retun to home...

thats all so far...

stanik

Portal Pro
October 10, 2006
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Expresradio

Hi Kroko,

thx for your great plugin.
I trying make a xml file for czech radio Expres. I have problem with parsing Now playing entry (in czech on the website is "Právě se hraje")

Can you help me.¨

P.s.: Can you add to your plugin czech falg? :)

My xml file is attached.

Looking forward for your answer
Stanik

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi stanik,

here it is....
Have fun...

Greetz
kroko

Attachments

• cz.png
    cz.png
    666 bytes

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
and something for all techno lovers...

and a wide screen plus a switch to turn off the visualization (see first post)
Also I fixed some focus related things. I change the fonts now also.

Greetz
kroko

Attachments

• Techno4ever.png
    Techno4ever.png
    8.7 KB

ich4711

Portal Member
August 11, 2007
moin kroko...

many thanks for the new release of your great streamradio.

i installed (hopefully) correctly the new version but i cant find some of the functions.

cant found the overview and the stream still stops playing on return to home.

btw. the visualization "none" is my favorite ;-)

ah, and one new wish: no start in fullscreen when checking "autoplay on entering"
only info of the stream in big letters would be enough, something like a "lite" version ;-)

thanks a million for your work !

bartmanson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2004
    Nuremberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where is AxInterop.AXVLC?

Hi everybody,

tried to install "my streamradio" after installing vlc with "activex" option. I followed the install instructions , esp. copied axvlc.dll and libvlc.dll to mediaportal directory. After setting the plugin up in mp's configuration I started mp and activated the plugin. The screen showed up but nothing happened. MP's log showed this:

2007-12-11 15:44:07.640625 [Info.][MPMain]: PowerScheduler.ResetShutDown: ShutDownTimer disabled
    2007-12-11 15:44:07.734375 [Info.][MPMain]: Control has invalid animation type
    2007-12-11 15:44:07.750000 [Info.][MPMain]: No translation found for id 15734330
    2007-12-11 15:44:07.781250 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly AxInterop.AXVLC, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
    Dateiname: AxInterop.AXVLC, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.MyStreamRadio.MyStreamRadioGUI.OnPageLoad()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

WRN: Protokollierung der Assemblybindung ist AUS.
    Sie können die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler aktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 festlegen.
    Hinweis: Die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler führt zu einer gewissen Leistungseinbuße.
    Sie können dieses Feature deaktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] entfernen.

2007-12-11 15:44:14.484375 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.MyStreamRadio.MyStreamRadioGUI.playChannel(String channel, Boolean record)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.MyStreamRadio.MyStreamRadioGUI.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    2007-12-11 15:44:18.734375 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly AxInterop.AXVLC, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
    Dateiname: AxInterop.AXVLC, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.MyStreamRadio.MyStreamRadioGUI.StopVLC()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.MyStreamRadio.MyStreamRadioGUI.OnPageDestroy(Int32 newWindowId)

WRN: Protokollierung der Assemblybindung ist AUS.
    Sie können die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler aktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 festlegen.
    Hinweis: Die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler führt zu einer gewissen Leistungseinbuße.
    Sie können dieses Feature deaktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] entfernen.

2007-12-11 15:44:18.734375 [Info.][MPMain]: PowerScheduler.SetShutDown: Next ShutDown in 2 minutes -> 15:46:18

I installed and uninstalled vlc several times, but nothing changed :-(
    Does anyone know how to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance,
    BartManson

p.S.: Tried it on SVN 16594 (12/03/2007, after .2.3.0 final) with latest VLC; my streamradio2511.zip

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi bartmanson,

it is my fault. I missed to copy the two dll to the package.

In earlier version this dlls have been inclded with the MP. Anyway copy the twol dll to your MP root folder. It should work then.

Greetz
    kroko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom