My Usenet (1 Viewer)

Kossan

Portal Pro
August 11, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I hope to see some development on this plugin, i like it alot.

i2ambler

Portal Member
February 4, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Curious -

With this plugin - once the items are downloaded - are they uncompressed as well? Most movies/tv shows are split into rars. Maybe I missed something.:sorry:

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
With this plugin - once the items are downloaded - are they uncompressed as well? Most movies/tv shows are split into rars. Maybe I missed something.:sorry:
The only thing this plugin does is that it downloads a .nzb (or zip including a Nzb). Your own favorite newsreader then downloads its contents. Most newsreaders have par&rar functionality nowadays, so the uncompressing is handeled by the newsreader.

This plugin is created with SABnzbd in mind. For this reader the plugin supports status reading and queue handling.

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
When I get version 0.2 of mVids out, I'll take a look at getting this working again. I haven't touched it in probably over a year.

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
I'm going to completely rewrite this whole thing since it was written pretty poorly and in VB.NET since, at the time, that was all I knew. I need to know, though, what the priorities should be. Personally I only use Newzbin and SABnzbd but I'm completely fine supporting other sites as well. What nzb sites and usenet clients is everyone interested in bringing this back to life using?

Kossan

Portal Pro
August 11, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm going to completely rewrite this whole thing since it was written pretty poorly and in VB.NET since, at the time, that was all I knew. I need to know, though, what the priorities should be. Personally I only use Newzbin and SABnzbd but I'm completely fine supporting other sites as well. What nzb sites and usenet clients is everyone interested in bringing this back to life using?

Im using SABnzbd, TVNZB and NZBMatrix.

safcsat

Portal Pro
March 1, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi mate.

Im using SABNzbd - love it!

Any chance of you and guy who develops My TV Series getting together and sorting out usenet intergration in My TV Series?

I love this plugin as standalone but it would make it so much more useful if it could be properly intergrated into my tv series as well!

Keep up the good work dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom