Myblaster plugin not working (1 Viewer)

raf

Portal Pro
January 23, 2005
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
gfiveash wrote:
In addition the MyBlaster plugin fails with todays CVS see error.log below.
Code:

30/01/2006 11:35:05 PM Unable to start plugin:MediaPortal.Plugins.MyBlaster.MyBlaster exception:confused:ystem.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Profile.Xml' from assembly 'Core, Version=1.0.2221.1891, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at MediaPortal.Plugins.MyBlaster.MyBlaster.LoadRemoteCodes()
at MediaPortal.Plugins.MyBlaster.MyBlaster.Start()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.Start()

Those external 3rd party plugins have to be recompiled for current MP versions, there has been a namechange in the XML class.

mPod posted this in another thread if this is so has anyone recompiled it and if not how do you?

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
You need the sources. And as I don't think that they are published by the author, you have to wait until he fixes it and publishes a new version.

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Country flag
    Hi,

The sources are available online :). I took the liberty of recompiling it while at work ;). I only had to convert the project to VS2005 and change very little to make it compile again:

- Change line 107 of Myblaster.cs to use the new Profile Settings reader.

As promised earlier in this post: You can download the recompiled version of myblaster from here: [EDIT]: link removed; download from the plugin repository on the homepage now.. If you're interested in the modified source code, get it here - [EDIT]: link removed; download from the plugin repository on the homepage now - or download Smirnuff's original source code here. Please post back in this thread if this works out for you (or not).

Kind regards,
    Michel

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Country flag
    FYI: I updated my original post with links to the recompiled version of myblaster.

Regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread