MyDVDs plugin ready for testing (4 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

MyDVDs is not supported by the MP developers, so, everytime a new version of MP is released I have to recompile MyDVDs. This means you have to download and reinstall MyDVDs from Sourceforge. You will find a new version that works with 0.1.3 Prerelease on Sourceforge and copy the files to the appropriate folders.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    freezer said:
    MyDVDs is not supported by the MP developers, so, everytime a new version of MP is released I have to recompile MyDVDs. This means you have to download and reinstall MyDVDs from Sourceforge. You will find a new version that works with 0.1.3 Prerelease on Sourceforge and copy the files to the appropriate folders.

Why isn't supported by MP?

Gordonx42

Portal Member
    February 17, 2005
    i can't get this working at all..getting an error message when i try and import my ant library.

"Failed to locate 'SQLiteClient, Version=1.0.1.0

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can only assume that there is no new developer that has thier DVDs cataloged in DVDProfiler and has found that MediaPortal is great but needs a method to import their DVDs into the MP database. Until that happens and that new developer takes on the role to develop the tool to import DVDprofiler XML file - we are all stuck!

Mike

smallyoda

Portal Member
    July 16, 2005
    French Guiana
    Hi,

When I see how xlobby imports the catalogue of dvdprofiler that irritates me a little.
    I am completely blocked just like you :(
    I hope that this pluging will arrive one day because I will not have of another choice to drop MP. I have more than 300 dvd to manage

A

Anonymous

I have recompiled my original MyDVDs plugin to work under the latest release of MP (V0.1.3 final) - it is available on Sourceforge Patches section. This is for ANT Movie Catalog users.

As far as DVDProfiler is concerned, I do not use this software - tried it once, but prefered ANT.

However, if you can export data from DVDProfiler in the XML format that is shown on the 'Template' tab of the MyDVDs setup dialog, then you could also use DVDProfiler data - not sure if DVDProfiler is as flexible as ANT in exporting data ???

Koschel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2005
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Installed under 0.13 CVS August 16th, I'll only get a black screen when I press myDVDs.
    The Error Log:
    17.08.2005 17:00:45 MediaPortal stopped due 2 an exception Mediaportal is already running! MediaPortal at MediaPortalApp..ctor()
    at MediaPortalApp.Main()
    17.08.2005 17:00:48 Window:GUIDVDs.GUIDVDs and window MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogText have the same id's!!!

Maybe it helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom