MyDVDs plugin ready for testing (2 Viewers)

Gordonx42

Portal Member
February 17, 2005
joecas said:
Does this plugin still work with Mediaportal 0.1.1.1 ?
I can't go to the detailed informations screen !
If i click a movie nothing happens...

anyone have any suggestions on how to get this working?

A

Anonymous

I have recompiled the code and uploaded to Sourceforge Patches area.
Seems to now work under MP 0.1.2.0 :wink:

A

Anonymous

Sicox, I tested the download from Sourceforge and it failed to unzip for me as well.....so, I submitted the file to Sourcefourge again and tested the download/unzip - it failed again....not sure if it is worth trying to submit again, given that Sourceforge says it successfully loaded my request.

Send me a private message with your email address and I will send you a copy....

patpotlood

Portal Member
September 27, 2004
ok, installed it,
created catalog with template
imported catalog succesfully in mp plugin config and enabled it for homescreen
started up mp where i see the button mydvds in the homescreen
but when i select it, nothing happens.

do i miss a step?

TIA

P

patpotlood

Portal Member
September 27, 2004
got it working.

the map with the mediafile is called "skins", while in mediaportal its called "skin"

so i copied the content of the map skins to mediaportals "skin" map and now it works.

great stuff

thnx

A

Anonymous

patpotlood, thxs for the feedback - I changed my folder to match the latest folder structure - had not noticed the "skins" vs. "skin". Glad to hear it is now working again.....enjoy.

A

Anonymous

Thanks heaps for this plug-in freezer!! Really good. Just wondering if you were planning on developing it further? The obvious feature that comes to mind for me, is the ability for the plug-in to recognise if a catalogued movie is a file or Disc and if it is a file, Play it, and if it is a disc, prompt the user to insert it.

Anyway, really appreciate your work with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom