MyDVDs plugin ready for testing (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I downloaded the reloaded version and I see "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted."

I don't have WinZip on this machine (only using Windows XP buildit unzip). Could that be the problem?

I really want to load my DVDs to see how my wife reacts to MP. It would beat the paper catalog I have to print each time I purchase a new DVD (this weekend am planned to buy another 5 DVDs).

Mike

A

Anonymous

mzemina,
    myDVDs was originally written to import data from Ant Movie Catalog. This plugin was never designed to support DVDProfiler.

However, lar282 took my source code and modified it for DVDProfiler - suggest you do a search on DVDProfiler ; lar282 ; myDVDs to find the version you are looking for to support DVDProfiler.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    freezer said:
    mzemina,
    myDVDs was originally written to import data from Ant Movie Catalog. This plugin was never designed to support DVDProfiler.

However, lar282 took my source code and modified it for DVDProfiler - suggest you do a search on DVDProfiler ; lar282 ; myDVDs to find the version you are looking for to support DVDProfiler.

freezer,
    I will ask lar282 about dvdProfiler support. Thanks for your submitting the original code which can be supported to use for DVDprofiler!
    Mike

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    joecas said:
    joecas said:
    Again no detailed informations with version 0.1.3 pre...

Can anybody confirm that bug ?

I emailed with Lars (the author that took the DVDProfiler portion of the code, orginal was for Ant) and he has converted to Xlobby (he mentioned that DVDProfiler import is built into the application) from MP. He has given me the source code. Does anyone want to take this over and submit it into CVS? If so, give me a PM and I'll send you the source code.

Mike Zemina

A

Anonymous

original myDVDs that supports ANT movie catalog recompiled for 0.1.3.0 prerelease and is not available on Sourceforge Patch section.

I quickly tested after recompiling - seems to work fine.....enjoy.

A

Anonymous

sorry - ment to say 'NOW' available on Sourceforge.....

Gordonx42

Portal Member
    February 17, 2005
    this fantastic plugin doesn't seem to work whenever i update my MP. is there anything i can do to update it myself? perhaps a change in the string.xml language file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom