MyDVDs plugin ready for testing (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I have finished creating a new plugin I called "MyDVDs".

I happen to have a DVD mega changer with approx. 200 DVDs loaded in it which I have cataloged the contents using Ant Movie Catalog. I did this because the built-in catalog function of the changer is lousy (other descriptive words come to mind too, like useless...).

I have then use the export function within Ant to create an 'xml' type structured file (template is included in the 'Setup' dialog).

I import this file into a new SQL database in MP and then view/filter the database in MP. I can filter the list by Year and Genre (Actors later); View DVD details such as Cast, Plot and Reviews along with cover Jacket images.

Now, I use MP as the heart of my HT - when I want to watch a movie in the mega changer, I look for a movie in myDVDs - get the 'slot' number where the movie is loaded and then use NetRemote/Girder to start the movie (independent of MP right now - I am thinking of a MP-NetRemote Plugin next).

I would like to make this available to everyone, but do not know how to post the code on this site - can I send the files to someone to upload?

A

Anonymous

For anyone interested, you can download the plugin from the Patches section of sourceforge here -

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=107397&atid=647927

The zip file contains all source and executable code. It also includes a folder called "Catalogs" which contains:
+ sample Ant Movie Catalog file (.amc)
+ HTML export template
+ sample exported output (.xml) file which is used to import into MP

Use these files to test the Plugin.....

A

Anonymous

I don't find the file to upload

Hello,

I would like to test your work, but I was unable to find the zip file you talk about in the patch section of SF.

Where could I find it?

You could send it by email @ site_ray**a-t**tiscali.fr

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Calimero,
I had a problem attaching the file to the Patch section - I sent it to Frodo for posting to see if he had any luck(Thank you Frodo).
I will also try to send to you directly....thxs for asking.

A

Anonymous

MyDVDs plugin code now on SF Patch area - the problem I was having was with the file size - the code on SF now only contains the runtime dll and skin files for MCE - no source code or catalog sample.

Jean-Max

Portal Pro
October 20, 2004
FRANCE
Hello

Very interesting plugin :)

Why not extracting "DVD play" from "My vidéos" ant add it inside "My DVD" ?
It would be logical ..
What do you think about this idea ?
Thanks

A

Anonymous

Updated version is now available on SourceForge Patch section. Updated to run under MP V0.1.0.2.

No other changes to the interface were made - sorry, no time right now.

R

ravy37170

Yes!!!!

Thanks freezer to have update your plugin, i will test it as soon as possible!!

Happy Christmas!! :p

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
freezer said:
For anyone interested, you can download the plugin from the Patches section of sourceforge here -

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=107397&atid=647927

The zip file contains all source and executable code. It also includes a folder called "Catalogs" which contains:
+ sample Ant Movie Catalog file (.amc)
+ HTML export template
+ sample exported output (.xml) file which is used to import into MP

Use these files to test the Plugin.....

I downloaded the path but where are the other files?Can't find em.Getting a error when importing the xml file.

EDIT:If u don't mid can you mail me the source code. Gonna try and modify it to support dvdprofiler.:EDIT

//Lasse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom