Myfilms collection & trakt (1 Viewer)

Crash

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2005
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    All my shows from tvseries and all movies from movingpictures on my HDD are showing as collected on trakt.tv page, so far so good. I use myfilms only for my DVD collection, not for movies on HDD's, but trakt.tv show this movies only after i click "watched" in MP, of course only at the Seen section, not at the Collection section.
    So what's wrong? Maybe trakt.tv add only series and movies to Collection, that are available on HDD's, a myfilms export bug or something is wrong with the trakt plugin?
    Thanks.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It's hard to say with-out any debug logs, things you should check is:

1. MyFilms is enabled in Trakt.
    2. Trakt is enabled in MyFilms for the configuration that contains your DVD collection.

If those are enabled, then please attach logs after startup and trakt has had time to sync (just wait a couple minutes to be safe). I know 2) sounds redundant but MyFilms allows you to isolate what gets sent to trakt as it supports multiple configs.

If you can also watch one of your DVD movies as well so we can see what happen with why scrobble does not work.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Use the MediaPortal start menu shortcut 'MediaPortal Debug-Mode'. Select the 2nd option 'Report a bug to a Plugin Developer or Skin Designer'. Once you have finished reproducing the above, exit MediaPortal and a zip file will be generated on desktop. Attach the zip.

Crash

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2005
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thank you.

Edit: Watching DVD now, but there is no check-in on the trakt page. The DVD is collected in myfilms. Will back report later, after watching the movie.

Edit 2: Nothing happend on trakt.tv after watching the movie, no entry in seen or collected section.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I can't see anything in your MediaPortal log indicating you started to watch a movie. I will need Guzzi to take a look as I may have missed something. I also can't see any event from MyFilms letting trakt know about you watching a film.

Is the DVD being played using MediaPortal's internal player or is it an external player?

Anyway, I will direct Guzzi to this thread as it looks like trakt is not receiving a playback event.

Last edited:

Crash

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2005
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Internal player with Autoplay and Navigator.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi, so just for me to understand:
    You have added that movie to MyFilms, but you did not start it via MyFilms - but just used the drive to play it, right?

Crash

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2005
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Excact.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I had a look in your log files, and indeed, there is an exception, when the event of inserting/playing the disc is done:
    Code:
    2012-12-26 10:31:28.312500 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
      bei MyFilmsPlugin.MyFilms.MyFilmsGUI.MyFilmsDetail.OnPageLoad()
      bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    Thus, no action is taken anymore.
    I have added an issue to the tracker - you can register to it, so you'll get notified once it is fixed and I'd kindly like to ask you to test then, as not many people have physical drives anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom