[solved] MYFilms: no fanart (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
My fanart is not showed in the background of the main screen of MyFilms.

Attachments

• mf1.png
    mf1.png
    1.5 MB
  • mf2.png
    mf2.png
    2.6 MB
  • MyFilms.xml
    12.4 KB
  • MediaPortal.xml
    44 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig (Layouts tab) because the 'scaled' fanart doesn't fit the full screen. It will display when you press the right arrow for details, or of course in the MyFilms Details window, as in your screenshot.

IF you want fanart in the background of coverflow (or filmstrip) layouts, then select 'Wide Fanart' option in aMPedConfig (Layouts tab). That will also let you select wider list widths if you prefer.

I also noticed you get a system.format exception for the dates :( I suspect that is an issue with MP non-English settings.
    For now you can disable 'use abbreviated date format' in either aMPedConfig>Layouts or in Skin Settings for aMPed in GUI.
    I use 'ddd dd MMM' for aMPed's abbreviated date format, and I'll have to figure out why that only works for English MP!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Can you check this version?
    Can you check this version?
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom