MyMail plugin (receive eMails within MediaPortal) (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

MyMail new version

Hi all,

thanks for your feedback and hints, so the new version is on sourceforge and awaits some tests.

please check this on and post feedback again :)

please look at sf for the changes made on it.

greets
agree

A

Anonymous

The currently version is tested with outlook express as sending mail client. so if you got problems, please respond here, and tell what client you take to send the mail so i can then test for myself.

thanks! :)

greets
agree

Molokoids

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
I hope I'm using the right version (1.0.1735.7088).

Hard to tell how, but I was able to lose the left menu.

Sometimes when I read a message I lose focus (if I press the direction key nothing happens), I can only get back to normal using ESC or the mouse.

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    For some reason MP seems to loose my mail account settings. I am positive that I setup a mailbox yesterday and today when I opened MyMail I got the message that I needed to configure at least 1 account to be able to use MyMail. If I look in MP.xml I see the following section

<section name="mymail">
    <entry name="autoCheck">yes</entry>
    <entry name="mailBoxCount">0</entry>
    <entry name="mailBox0">Planetunreal;mr.mitchell;TheSecretPassword;mail.planetunreal.com;110</entry>
    <entry name="timer">300000</entry>
    </section>

Obviously I changed my password. But if open the configuration.exe I do not see the mailbox.

A

Anonymous

Hi Mr.Mitchell,

the line
    name="mailBox0">Planetunreal;mr.mitchell;TheSecretPassword;mail.planetunreal.com;110

is just missing an folder name for the Mailfolder and attachment-Folder.

Add to the line behind the portnumber 110 for example ";mails;attachment" and it should be fine.

greets
    agree

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    still can't test for you agree..
    It downloads the mails, but it keeps saying I have 0 mails so i cannot enter my mailbox.
    I was using foxmail as client. But it also happens on mails generated by sourceforge CVS.

A

Anonymous

MrMario64 said:
    still can't test for you agree..
    It downloads the mails, but it keeps saying I have 0 mails so i cannot enter my mailbox.
    I was using foxmail as client. But it also happens on mails generated by sourceforge CVS.

hmmmm, mario. is my account on your server still there? i think i try from this account and then we can talk @ #mediaportal.

had not much time the last days, but i think tomorrow i will start to test..

greets
    agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom