MyMusic View button unusable in StreamedMp (1 Viewer)

Bradley Dyke

Portal Member
November 25, 2007
Home Country
Trying to change Music view from Shares to X in MyMusic but the "View" button doesnt respond to selection, nothing happens when clicked.
Blue Wide works fine so dont think this is a MePo issue but rather skin related. I have changed to album artist view etc in BW and changed back to Streamed Mp and it holds the new views so everything appears to be working okay except the ability to use the View button in StreamedMp, very strange.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue? or can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this. Have upgraded to most recent release of StreamedMp and using Mepo 1.1.1 i think not 1.2 for sure. never tried to change view until now so not sure if this is a newly created issue or always been that way.
cheers
Brad

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    WE may have acccidently committed a change from our trunk in svn to the stable branch. Will check and fix in next patch. WE are usually very careful but may have made a mistake as there were changes in that area for 1.2 beta.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok, definitely something weird happened. We didnt accidently merge anything but somehow the change went into the patch :(

Anyway, will be addressed in next patch but for now you can extract the files in this archive overwriting your existing ones in your skin directory:

Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP

Attachments

• viewbuttonfix.rar
      2.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom