MyMusicVideos Plugin (Yahoo Launch Videos) (1 Viewer)

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
gregmac45, this plugin is great. I'm playing with it already for some days now. :D

dipunm

Portal Pro
August 6, 2006
FINALLY

i dont know how long this release has been out, but the damn plugins page hasnt been updated yet...

still, found it and used it.... SWEEEEEET

2 suggestions

1 - im not sure how it works but when i try to set the video as background (so it looks like menu is over video) it ses that theres no video playing or summit

2 - the comment 'press f9 for...' maybe you could get the key to display dynamically?... because some ppl (like me) have messed around trying to get a remote to work and messed up the keys and some not so stupid ppl have changed the keys intentionally

im gonna reinstall mp to fix my key setting problems since theres no restore button but still the dynamic feature would be cool, and would keep the info acurate.

the 1st one mite be my fault, if so, any suggestions to why this is? its not the configuration of keys; thats not the problem

still, to end with a light note, SWEEET plugin, love the faster interface and the loading animation. (instead of the dialog) i found the dialog somewhat annoying (dont kno why)... THANX
:D

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the comment 'press f9 for...' maybe you could get the key to display dynamically?.
    It is default behaviour of MP to show a context menu on F9 or "menu" key with additional commands/options - why have this label at all?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yep! The team encourages you all to test heavily know 8)
    Please tell gregmac45 every issue which you might have got in the past :wink:

dipunm

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2006
    bugs

cos im a n00b and dont kno how to tell gregmac45 everything...

first, if these bugs hav been mentioned b4 im sorry and 2, i dont kno but these bugs mite be also because of mediaportal... if so let them kno pls

1} cannot skip to next video in video fullscreen mode
    2} resizing window or switching from fullscreen and window mode while music video is playing makes mediaportal crash and disappear

thats all i can remember, hope this helps

ps.

im using mp 2.04 (or is it .004)
    3dmp beta skin
    and yahoo plugin is version 1.03

Piruelo

August 13, 2006
    Paloema: I had the same problem. Everythink worked ok again after installing the 2006-08-02 20:05 SVN build.

gregmac45: Great plug-in! Please fix the Spanish (tried some other countries and work ok) mode. The videos are listed, but I can't play them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom