MySleepTimer (2 Viewers)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Anthrax
    are you willing to add a countdown when only 30 seconds left or so - so i'm able to add some time to the sleeptimer if i need it...

Anthrax

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    pretty much in the center
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Aw come on disaster123,

when the time is up you SHALL be asleep for christ's sake!!! ;-)
    As Dr. rer. nat. of sleepology i must insist that you guys catch your naps once you set up the sleeptimer!

[set serious_mode = 1]
    Due to my crazy time constraints it'll probably take me some time to get back to the mysleeptimer plugin :-(

but all is not lost,
    Anthrax

smurf

Portal Member
    April 12, 2009
    Are you able to integrate a setup inside mediaportal (maybe on plugins/extensions area)? Because sometimes I want only shutdown mediaportal, other I'd like to shutdown pc but I can do this action only on pc side, not with remote...

orencha

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2005
    Netanya
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Excellent plugin!
    In my scenario, MediaPortal startup/shutdown is made through scripts. The PC stays always on, since it's a server, and I use scripts to just shut down the display when exiting MediaPortal.
    So the option "Exit MediaPortal" was essential for me!!! Thanks again!

I tried the built-in "My Alarm" plugin before, but it lacks this feature (Exit instead of hibernate/standby).
    However, I did like the "fade volume" option of it. Can this be implemented in MySleepTimer?

neelex

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2009
    Hi,

let's say a playlist with 200 songs is running. Now I set mysleeptimer to 30 minutes, then go to "home screen". That works fine. After 10 Minutes in the home screen, the machine normally goes to hibernate (via powerscheduler), but it doesn't because the music ist still running. I can't use the options "Shutdown" or "Suspend" in the sleeptimer settings, because I need the additional "wake up" information set by powerscheduler for upcoming recordings. So mediaportal is in home screen, but will hibernate, when the whole big playlist is finished. Same if you are watching live tv, the machine is in home screen, but on till you wake up the next morning ;)

Is there an option or workaround to stop playback while/right after going to home screen via MySleeptimer? If not, could that be a possible new option in the MySleeptimer settings? For me that would be the cherry on top in this really fantastic plugin!

:D for thinking about!

Cheers,
    Neelex

frankonia

November 25, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi guys,

i have the same problem deepnight 73 already wrote:

if i push the yellow button e.g. the 30mins popup shows and the timer starts working. no counting up to to the next step 60min (30min steps).
    no chance to stop the timer by pressing the button again and avoid the shutdown.

any ideas?
    MP 1.0.2
    MySleepTimer_1.0.3.0
    remote: technotrend(IR-receiver pluged in direct to TV-card) configured via tt-plugin

what have i done wrong?
    when trying a different key, even on the keyboard the problem persists

frankonia

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Updated Plugin: MySleepTimer [Latest Version: 1.0.3.0]

Hmm. Seems that this nice plugin doesn't do its important job anymore under Win 7 x64 and MePo 1.1RC1. Configuring works ok, contdown works ok but then... nothing happens. Sleeptimer won't stop TV or video and doesn't go to homescreen. I fall asleep and TV keeps on running... :(

Any updates planned? Should I post any logs?

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: Updated Plugin: MySleepTimer [Latest Version: 1.0.3.0]

RC1 is sure not the problem ... works great here (using XP)!

cu

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Updated Plugin: MySleepTimer [Latest Version: 1.0.3.0]

OK, thanks naich.
    So the problem seems to be Win 7 (x64)?
    Any other users with Win 7 out there who can confirm my problem or am I alone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom