Portal Pro
February 15, 2007
pretty much in the center
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi rtv,

that sounds pretty straightforward ;-)
Thx for the hint!

I just thought (hoped) there would be a ready to use tag in the PropertyManager, but well...

One question though: is that pseudo code or is the current playlist really just called "itemlist" within MediaPortal???

regards,
Anthrax

deepnight73

Portal Pro
October 15, 2008
hi. i have a little problem whith the MST 1.0.3.0 plugin.

no problems on installation, plugin works fine.

i have st max time at 180mins, sleeptimesteps at 15mins,

but if i push the yellow button everytime the 15mins popup shows. no counting up to 30 mins. no timerstop by pressing after button timeout.

MP shut down correctly after 15mins :(

what have i do wrong?

sorry 4 my bad english, iam from german community ;)

mfg deep

Anthrax

Portal Pro
February 15, 2007
pretty much in the center
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi deepknight73,

the 'problem' you are experiencing with the latest release is most probably due to the recent changes in the timer setup logic...
From now on, whenever the button time out elapses and you press again you will see the remaining time left until shutdown.
So please try to increase the button time out and then press the yellow button repeatedly (very) quickly.

please let me know, if the problem remains.

regards,
Anthrax

deepnight73

Portal Pro
October 15, 2008
hi, thx for your fast replay.

i have try your settings. have set the button timeout to 30s, but i can press so fast if i can it does not work.

just i have set the SleepTimer at 1h ;) and in the evening i need only one press and can go to sleep in my bed.

(but i hope anyone find a fix in near time ;) )

thx 4 your help

zdeny

Portal Member
May 29, 2008
TO DEEPNIGHT73's problem:

Hi, try to delete MP's cache folder - usually located like "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Applications Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache" ;stop MP before deleting content of this folder...

Tried following settings(attachment) - working (first button press- shows "sleep timer off", additional presses -made during the "sleep timer off" window is displayed - increases the time by 15 mins)...

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    23.6 KB

smurf

Portal Member
April 12, 2009
I have latest mediaportal but when i press the yellow button on my MCE remote nothing happens.
I see in your first topic this:
"when using the default "ACTION_REMOTE_YELLOW_BUTTON" make sure you have your Remote set up to perform this action when pressing this button (s. attached pic)" and I see the pic that is the same configuration as mine.

So where I'm wrong? What do I have to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom