mysql fehler in MP 1.31 (1 Viewer)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have installed win10. After the mp1.32 installation didn't work without problems, I reinstalled 1.31 and restored my old settings with BackupSettings. When I now call up the server configuration I get a MYSQL error (see appendix).

Attachments

• myspl.PNG
    myspl.PNG
    114.9 KB
  • MP_Logs_HTPC_23_12_30_18_07.zip
    5.3 MB
Last edited:

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Ich habe win10 installiert. Nachdem die mp1.32 Installation nicht ohne Probleme funktioniert hatte, habe ich wieder 1.31 installiert und mit BackupSettings meine altem Einstellungen wieder hergestellt. Wenn ich jetzt die Serverkonfiguration aufrufe erhalte ich einen MYSQL-Fehler(s. Anhang).
    You have installed MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter2.2.28.8601.mpe1 extension. This version is for MP 1.32 and higher.
    For MP 1.31 please download and install this older version MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter2.2.25.7895.mpe1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
    When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
    Replies
    Views
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom