MyStreams Plugin (1 Viewer)

bradyph

Portal Member
June 10, 2008
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
hiya

I had a look and can't replicate your issue, deleted individual streams and groups.

Can ye post a copy of the mystreamscfg.xml file? I'll see if I can find out why the config isnt reading it correctly :)

thanks

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hiya

I had a look and can't replicate your issue, deleted individual streams and groups.

Can ye post a copy of the mystreamscfg.xml file? I'll see if I can find out why the config isnt reading it correctly :)

thanks

hi bradyph ! wher i find the file :mystreamscfg.xml ?
    ysmp

i dont know what happn ..now it simss o.k ?? last night not ...
    ysmp

bradyph

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    howsit :)

sounds odd allright but if its working now then happy days :) no need to upload the file.
    the mystreamscfg.xml (if using the latest version. if old version look for mystreams.xml ) is located in the root folder i.e the same one that mediaportal.exe is in :) but as you say its working again so theres no need to upload it. I'll keep an eye out for this problem when Im working on the plugin :)

thanks again for all your feedback and help ysmp.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    howsit :)

sounds odd allright but if its working now then happy days :) no need to upload the file.
    the mystreamscfg.xml (if using the latest version. if old version look for mystreams.xml ) is located in the root folder i.e the same one that mediaportal.exe is in :) but as you say its working again so theres no need to upload it. I'll keep an eye out for this problem when Im working on the plugin :)

thanks again for all your feedback and help ysmp.

no .... thank you for the plugin .... it my pleasure to help ,even if it just litle.. :D
    ysmp

xsillian

Portal Member
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Who, worked like a charm for me. I only modded the skin file for xface, so it fits better with the rest.

Little question tho, is it possible to add some pictures to the streams, like a little visual help for the little children?

greetz

xsillian

bradyph

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Who, worked like a charm for me. I only modded the skin file for xface, so it fits better with the rest.

Little question tho, is it possible to add some pictures to the streams, like a little visual help for the little children?

greetz

xsillian

not yet mate but I plan to add support for this, been trying to organise a full day to whack away at this and release an update hope to get this done over the next week.

will keep ya posted on any events ;)

cheers
    P

xsillian

Portal Member
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hmm, i could try to implement it in my skin file.... And is it possible to add the controls in MP (add button for groups and for the streams) ?????

Hehe, i think i ask to uch ;) (but i will try it myself)

Webcomber

Portal Member
    January 5, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah! Finally found this functionality/plugin that I was looking for. Thanks a bundle!
    I found it so frustrating that so few users seem to want to receive video streams from the Internet.
    Lots of Radio streaming plugins though.

(First I had programmed my streams in .pls playlist files, worked, but a silly place to put basic functionality.)

Can anybody tell me how to put an image for this plugin on the selecting page, ie Home or PlugIns?
    Mepo Video/Film man is on the page of the plugin itself, but I would like it also one page higher.

Keep up the good work! :)

-------
    Search engine help: internet web streaming streams live Nasa tv NOS laatste journaal journaal24

bradyph

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    hiya

xsillian: im sure its possible to edit the skin and do this :)

I wanted to add a section to the config that would allow you to set paths to images for each stream entry/group. this will probably automatically update teh skin file as need be. tbh I haven't looked too far into this but its in the plan :). been trying to organise a day or 2 (with not much luck) to whack away with this in full as I reckon theres about 2 -3 days full work left to get to this up to version 1.00 (proper skins, images, reorganisation, cleanup). after that is sopcast etc.. will be attempted then see where we go from there.

At least the current version seems to be stable enough for using at the mo :)

cheers
    P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom