MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (1 Viewer)

mccay_a

Portal Pro
April 16, 2009
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Seems Zoink is back online

can you also add support for http://torrage.com/

However. when i try to download from Zionk it say s 404 on link. and funny enough it gives example of correct and incorrect link and they are both the same link

I will have to look further

Regards, HTPCServices.com

P.S, if you dont mind i am going to contact on adding a personal TV tracking Site. i have trired but cannot get it working and i think you knowledge will point me in the right direction

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Seems Zoink is back online can you also add support for http://torrage.com/ However. when i try to download from Zionk it say s 404 on link. and funny enough it gives example of correct and incorrect link and they are both the same link I will have to look further
    Well, you can do it yourself by opening file C:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\MyTorrents.xml in notepad and replacing zoink with torrage

P.S, if you dont mind i am going to contact on adding a personal TV tracking Site. i have trired but cannot get it working and i think you knowledge will point me in the right direction
    Just want you to know that you need strong Regex skills for adding custom site. Check this https://code.google.com/p/mp-mytorrents/wiki/HowToAddSearchEngine

mccay_a

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Having an issue on one machine.

I have removed plugin > Deleted all Files for "Mytorrent" manually as un-installer did not

Then reinstalled

Now when i search torrents, search works, but if i click on file to download. i get nothing. Logs show nothing as if it is not even trying to download

[00:45 02/03/2013] search torrents mptvseries simpsons Default
    [00:45 02/03/2013] search complete :85
    [00:46 02/03/2013] Torrent List loaded
    [00:46 02/03/2013] search torrents PublicHD simpsons Default
    [00:46 02/03/2013] search complete :60
    [00:47 02/03/2013] Torrent List loaded

Is there something outside of MediaPortal Program Data and Profile files that needs deleted. liek in user profile

mccay_a

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I restored my PC to over a month ago and it now works again.

No idea what could have caused this. ah well

Having an issue on one machine.

I have removed plugin > Deleted all Files for "Mytorrent" manually as un-installer did not

Then reinstalled

Now when i search torrents, search works, but if i click on file to download. i get nothing. Logs show nothing as if it is not even trying to download

[00:45 02/03/2013] search torrents mptvseries simpsons Default
    [00:45 02/03/2013] search complete :85
    [00:46 02/03/2013] search torrents PublicHD simpsons Default
    [00:46 02/03/2013] search complete :60

Is there something outside of MediaPortal Program Data and Profile files that needs deleted. liek in user profile

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Yeah, MyTorrents files are:
    5 dlls in ProgramFiles Folder:
    MyTorrents.dll
    TorrentSearch.dll
    AzureuzEngine.dll
    UtorrentEngine.dll
    RSSReader.dll
    1 xml file in ProgramData - MyTorrents.xml
    and plenty of skin file in your skin folder

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Would be nice to notify the user that web UI token authentication needs to be set to false especially because 1) uTorrent is default engine 2) token auth is true by default.

After losing my nerve finally found this little piece of information in the wiki..

Last edited:

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Should searching torrents via Trakt or TV series work at the moment? When I choose search from either one, MP goes to MyTorrents but doesn't search anything.

AutoGrabber seems like a great feature. Could there be a manual option inside it where you could download one season at the time? Or an option to only download the next unwatched episode (or maybe you could allow user to define how many unwatched episodes should be downloaded). Also I seem to get multiple occurences of the same episode. Does the autograbber check if it is already downloading the missing episode?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Would be nice to notify the user that web UI token authentication needs to be set to false especially because 1) uTorrent is default engine 2) token auth is true by default.
    Really sorry about it. We were thinking about implementning token auth support in near future but forgot about it and didn't make temporal fix (turn tokens off on plugin startup) :(
    Should searching torrents via Trakt or TV series work at the moment? When I choose search from either one, MP goes to MyTorrents but doesn't search anything.
    It it broken in last test version I've uploaded :(
    AutoGrabber seems like a great feature.
    Could there be a manual option inside it where you could download one season at the time? Or an option to only download the next unwatched episode (or maybe you could allow user to define how many unwatched episodes should be downloaded). Also I seem to get multiple occurences of the same episode. Does the autograbber check if it is already downloading the missing episode?
    Yeah, we are planning to extend available options for AutoGrabber after testing existing ones (new and all eps) so all suggestions are welcome. And better to post them on issue tracker https://code.google.com/p/mp-mytorrents/issues/list
    Code for checking already downloaded ep is not finished yet sorry.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    It would be awesome if it were possible to stream movies. In the new uTorrent 3 it's possible to play the movie before it's even finished. It works really good here and it would be great if I could get this functionality from within MP.
    Since web api contains streamID and url like http://username:userpassword@host:port/proxy?sid=<streamID>&file=<fileIndex> should return stream it should be possible to play it in theory if mp internal g_player or OnlineVideos can do this. Also utorrent 3.0 web api has links to folders where downloaded files actually stored so we will have ability to play all files from MyTorrents but it is not currently implemented. Sorry :(
    UPD:Just test it. Streaming thru this link works even if utorrent is not local. Just need good internet connection
    Hey all.
    I really missed this feature too so I tried to add it in attached build.
    "Stream File" is available in TorrentDetails Screen by cllicking on file right after "Play File" item.
    Audio streaming looks good for me, video streaming is really slow (buggy and misplaced sometimes). Let's look at your results, guys :D

Attachments

• MyTorrents.zip
      947.2 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom